Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evo enthusiasts,

This is Alex from the island of Cyprus which is within the EU. I am trading parts for Evo platform 4G63/4B11. I am glad to announce that I have a billet crank that its quality is worth every penny. I don't need to explain anything else as pictures speak for themselves. For more info, please drop me a message.

*Note that this crank is only intended for stroker set-up.

Cheers
Alex

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you know anyone who's giving away these quality products please let me know so I can sent him a container to full it up for me 😁

·
Premium Member
9,946 Posts
What is the price for the crank delivered to a UK postcode with all import charges paid ??

·
Registered
15 Posts
What is the price for the crank delivered to a UK postcode with all import charges paid ??
Bro I can check for shipping quote and let you know. Provide me with all shipping details.

If you want me I can declare a lower value invoice to save some hundreds. But in the event that is lost or damaged I think company will cover you up for what you declare.

Let me know what you want me to do.

Cheers
Alex

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys

1-2 guys emailed me with their postcode but I need full address including street name in order for my post office to provide me a quote. So, pls spent a min or two to sent me again all over the shipping details.

Cheers,
Alex

·
Registered
EVO 9 FQ-360
339 Posts
Is it proven? I.e power output? Reliability etc. How many people are using th
Hi guys

1-2 guys emailed me with their postcode but I need full address including street name in order for my post office to provide me a quote. So, pls spent a min or two to sent me again all over the shipping details.

Cheers,
Alex
just google map the postcode. Will give you street name

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it proven? I.e power output? Reliability etc. How many people are using th

just google map the postcode. Will give you street name
I just want to be sure that'a why am double checking bro.

From my experience and what I know Callies cranks are #2 just behind Winberg which is almost double the cost. They are proven to handle more than 1300 awhp. They also make very good quality rods. A person which is reading US forums will see that Callies is what most guys choose. But at the end is all down to the personal choice & budget of owner. Just a piece of advice from me, stay away from Manley if you are aiming for high horsepower. They tend to crack at 4th journal. And as far as I know their price is around 1.1 to 1.3. So, I do believe Callies worth a go. Plus, this specific crank is come in aeroshed finish which helps oil resistance when cutting the oil.

Piece of advice from me: do it right - or do it twice 😉

Cheers
Alex

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey guys

Replied with exact quote for the guys who send me their full address. For the rest of you, shipping price starts from 100£ and it can go all the way up to 200£ as it weights around 23kg!

For lower invoice please do let me know before post it.

Cheers
Alex

·
Registered
EVO 9 FQ-360
339 Posts
Reactions: grants

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have bought thousands of parts for Evo. I have other cranks as well and parts for Evo but for now this special crank is for sale. If you need anything else let me know and I can check the warehouse.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
9,946 Posts
GB/UK is no longer in the EU. Any goods from the EU be subject to VAT, duty etc totaling about 25% !!!

sell the crank elsewhere

·
Registered
15 Posts
GB/UK is no longer in the EU. Any goods from the EU be subject to VAT, duty etc totaling about 25% !!!

sell the crank elsewhere
Am aware of that bro 👍
However, I can sent a much lower invoice if customer wants compared to businesses which never going to do that 😊

1 - 20 of 23 Posts