Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
This was up at £14.5k from Gallaghers Mitsi. Have a look at Mitsi UK used cars website - its still on.

It is now overpriced, and knowing what they paid I wouldnt give in to that level of profit!

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
I was actually going to view this car soon,looks good though,even though it jumped up in price by £3k or so since it moved from gallagher's

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well spotted Woodchop...

Learning its always better to ask on here first before parting with cash.

Cheers.

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
I've been to see this car today as well as another one and gotta say,very clean car this is,still on AO46!!!!all paperwork seem to be in order,but the price tag:thumbdown

·
Registered
309 Posts
Good to know. I would have bought it from Gallaghers in a heartbeat, but its the price. Can have an FQ340 for that with not too many more miles on. Tell me was it at a proper garage or?
I would be tempted to offer 15.5k and see how they react....

·
Profound thinker
6,383 Posts
Unique selling point of very low miles, but still overpriced is my thought...

Cheerz

Mark H

·
Zero Fighter
12,893 Posts
Good to know. I would have bought it from Gallaghers in a heartbeat, but its the price. Can have an FQ340 for that with not too many more miles on. Tell me was it at a proper garage or?
I would be tempted to offer 15.5k and see how they react....
Well ,being Sunday I was invited to this guys house and there was three evo's and a lambo parked there,the cars are very clean ,didn't get a chance to take a look under every single bolt but I was interested In another Evo ,at gallagher's I'd probably fork it out but for 17k or even 16 can find abetter specced car with no more that 4years and 22k on the clock,it's just that that bleeding flame red get under the skin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts