Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Done a search but can't find the info I'm after.
I'm thinking about getting a set of these for my Evo, I really like the concave on these. It already sits on 18's with 235/40/18 boots, can I use these on the rota's? Also what offset would I need the wheels in for caliper clearance? It's also gonna some tein tech springs on shortly, will it rub with no arch mods?
Any info and pics would be great.
Thanks all!!!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
just took my torques of mate
car was lowered with eibach 30mm springs running 255/35/18 tyres
the front was fine no buffing at all but i used the evo x front brakes so i didnt have to use spacers to clear the evo 8 brembos
the back wheels buffed on the outer arch when the family was in the car driving country roads
of set was et 30
here is the link for photos of my car
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=293803

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
just took my torques of mate
car was lowered with eibach 30mm springs running 255/35/18 tyres
the front was fine no buffing at all but i used the evo x front brakes so i didnt have to use spacers to clear the evo 8 brembos
the back wheels buffed on the outer arch when the family was in the car driving country roads
of set was et 30
here is the link for photos of my car
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=293803
:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your car is stunning mate, those wheels look amazing on it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if im still running the standard 8 brembos i will need spacers??

Thanks

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
torques

You will need to upgrade your front brakes to APs or K-Sports etc as 9.5" torques require 13mmish spacers to clear standard brembos,would not advise spacers.I run 9.5 torques with toyo 255x35x18 tyres i have lowered the front 30mm but kept the rear at standard height,i have no rubbing issues and the car has no problems with speed humps etc.:smthumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts