Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have for sale an evo 8 intercooler from my fq330 so comes with standard hard pipe kit. have upgraded to aftermarket kit so dont need this. ironically i spent a good hour brasso'ing the top pipe to make it shinny - lol. the top pipe comes with fixtures to connect dump valve. the intercooler is in mint condition not from a damaged car or anything just replaced. dont know what else i need to put.

price might be a good one. i would like £100 inc delivery - hope that is reasonable.

if its worth more tell me lol so i can change it. if less tell me and we can make a deal.

· Premium Member
8,544 Posts
please do not buy/ or deal with this guy.................he has ripped me off and will not reply to any correspondence.....

BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

shel this is the thread i bought the goods from.... looking for your help now please :smthumbup

· Registered
4,130 Posts
How's it going Dave??

Ive got the 2 lower intercooler (hard aluminium) pipes for sale if you want them? Aint got the top pipe as sold it with a HKS elbow/bov I once had.

If you need these then drop me line buddy. :smthumbup

(Also have a standard fron 3 point brace if you know of anyone who wants one.)

· Premium Member
8,544 Posts
How's it going Dave??

Ive got the 2 lower intercooler (hard aluminium) pipes for sale if you want them? Aint got the top pipe as sold it with a HKS elbow/bov I once had.

Cheers for the offer mate but untill i get my money back off this ****:goingmad: i wont be buying anymore:smthumbdo
many thanks bud, will keep you in mind if this gets sorted out;)

· Banned
4,967 Posts
How's it going Dave??

i'll have the pipes mate, what they look like??

- stel

ps dave the get guys address, ill cum with my big left hand :smthumbup

· Premium Member
8,544 Posts
heres some of my pms to him,

Re: INTERCOOLER AND HARD PIPES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeh its all cleared, the cooler is at my home address and i work away in middlesbrough monday-friday (armed forces). will be home late today and so will arrange for a courier to collect it on monday - ill have to bring it back to work and get it collected from there. hope thats not too much of a delay, not alot i can do about it.

thanks jamie

Quote:
dearsman wrote on 31-01-2008 20:04:
hello mate, just looked on my paypal account and it shows its complete can you confirm and if you can let me know the tracking number... havent recieived a text to comfirm from your gf yet tho.. but it shows it all through
cheers dave

Quote:
jamiebms21 wrote on 28-01-2008 08:29:
comes with everything that was on my car when it was on there. unfortunately dont have paypal. think my gf might ill have to ask her tonight otherwise cheque or bank transfer either is fine for me thanks

Quote:
dearsman wrote on 27-01-2008 19:18:
OK MATE I WILL TAKE YOUR WORD ITS IN GOOD CONDITION BUD DOES IT HAVE ALL THE HKS HOSES ASWELL MATE? AND THE JUBILIE CLIPS TO MOUNT THE HARD PIPES.. DO YOU TAKE PAYPAL??
DAVE

Quote:
jamiebms21 wrote on 27-01-2008 19:15:
hi its all already boxed up to go. so dont have pics or paypal. if you are local you can just come pick it up. either staffordshire (home) or middlesbrough (work). look forward to your reply thanks

Quote:
dearsman wrote on 27-01-2008 11:31:
HI MATE I WILL TAKE IT BUD DO YOU HAVE PAYPAL??? MY MOBILE IS 07730828833
CAN YO

The pipes arrived and where mostly flat ended lol!!!! i mean no use at all, the intercooler is burst and dented not use at all:blah::blah::blah:

· Premium Member
8,544 Posts
Re: INTERCOOLER AND HARD PIPES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]

thanks

Quote:
dearsman wrote on 28-01-2008 17:37:
ok mate, if you can get me your gf paypal details i will pay you now bud
thanks again dave

Quote:
jamiebms21 wrote on 28-01-2008 08:29:
comes with everything that was on my car when it was on there. unfortunately dont have paypal. think my gf might ill have to ask her tonight otherwise cheque or bank transfer either is fine for me thanks

and it turns out this was not fitted to a evo 8 fq330:wallbang: its just a standard gsr pipe kit etc, unlike what was described

· Premium Member
8,544 Posts
paypal payment

Transfer to:
Lisa Birks
Email:
[email protected]

Total Amount:
-£100.00 GBP

Date:
29 Jan. 2008
Time:
17:16:04 GMT
Completed

Subject:
Lisa Birks
Note:
hello, please find payment for the mint evo 8 fq330 intercooler inc all hardpipes and joining hoses,clips etc

please send me a text to let me know you got payment on 07730828833
cheers dave (dearsman off mlr)
and if you past out to the above address and pm me the tracking number cheers dave

· Premium Member
8,544 Posts
His Last Activity: Yesterday 10:49 and he will not reply:wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang:

one of the brackets was broken off the cooler aswell :goingmad:, no wonder he would not send me pictures

Any one live near him?????

· Registered
3,604 Posts
what a robbing bar steward seems he went out of his way to rob another member:smthumbdo

its bad enough when non members scam others the decent thing to do is give your money back and take his scrap metal for himself

hope you get it sorted dave

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.