Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,460 Posts
Stunning , enjoy trying to keep up with it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've never driven my Evo 6 RS2 - it literally has 184km on the clocks, factory condition still on the original tires.

But yes it's totally different to driving an Evo, but for probably 60% of normal roads the Evo is still the quicker car if you know how to drive them. Just on the other 40% of roads or most tracks, the 720S is just insanely fast.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,391 Posts
I keep looking at these........then realising that the cheapest ones are around 140K 😂
Stunning car and pictures.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top