Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm in the process of rebuilding my 6.5 TME and am wanting to go for a larger turbo, something that will produce 600+ hp :D . What I really want is a twin scroll turbo that will bolt up to my existing stainless manifold and dump pipe and maintain an internal wastegate to keeps things looking fairly stock under the hood.

Can anyone recommend any turbos that would fit this criteria? Links to web sites where I can purchase whatever recommendations are made would be awesome!

Cheers,
Kelvin

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
why do you want std looking parts and 600+bhp. go for an atp turbo kit + stroker kit. that will see over 600bhp. theres pretty no chance of hiding 600+bhp

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stroker kit is already on it's way so the bottom end should be good to hold 850hp, just want things to look as factory as possible (stoker is invisible :D ) and don't want a dirty big external wastegate.

Injectors, fuel pump, fpr, power fc are all sorted so it's just the turbo left to do so any suggestions that meet what I want would be appreciated. :)

I know a stickered 6.5 isn't exactly a stealth sleeper but I want to make it look as factory under the bonnet as possible....because I want to....and because I can (well I hope I can)....

Cheers :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts