1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for offers around 20K

Spec has changed abit from what it is in link below

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=213716

MOT till May, Road tax ran out end of last year!!

Changes from spec above are:-

Greddy Cams 268 + HKS vernier pulleys, full fuel system including swirl pot and AMS Fuel Rail have all been fitted bye neverneverman and MG autos

Car Has been mapped on V power and VP import with a switch inside so you can choose between the 2

Exhaust is now a Mongoose 3 inch system as I got pulled up with my blitz at Oulton when I was there last year...too loud!!

Seats are Recaro SP-G`s

Breaks are AP 330m kit, allows you to run 17s if you wish

Passenger side head lamp has been removed and air flows directly onto the filter now and bonnet catches have been fitted also

Car has had every bush changed to proper mitsi ralliart rubber bushs, better than polly bushs at a cost of £800 just for bushs then a lot of labour to get them all fitted....engine mounts, gearbox, back axel etc. every single bush!!

Front Brake Air Deflectors havebeen fitted

Also when car was away gettin both maps done, which was only last month Nigel removed & re - fitted the turbo assembly just to make sure everything was nice and secure!!

I nvr use the car on the road and it has been away most of the time iv had it getting tuned etc.
Think iv done about 6 or 7 track days in it in total and oil has been changed after every track day and only ever used Silkolene Pro S 10w50 or 5w 50

Think thats it, below are graphs and all the certificates I got with car!!

These are hub figures so for approximate flywheel figures divide by 0.85 to show 15% losses!!

These figures are at the std rpm limit using mild cams and std head. Better head flow and uprated valves springs etc would maximise the gt30 potential especially on race fuel as this is what hindered it from been a bigger jump in bhp!!

V Power 500bhp & 468lbft @ 2 bar

VP Import 540bhp & 502lbft @ 2 bar

Certificates

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What have I spent or what do I want for it now? Spent over £35K, what I want for it depends if u want dog box left in it or not!!!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Wow now that is a stunning car! Just out of interest, how much with a standard box and would the box handle that kind of power but I may suspect I already know the answer to the later question!

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ye the box handles the power its a mint V RS box with only 8000 miles but I no the guy who built the dog box for ollie clarks subaru and he is building them for evos as well now and I got the 1st one in a gd deal :p there are plenty people on here running more power on std setups!!

dont get me wrong tho obviously a std box will break before the dog...

Its a 6 speed dog box with Ikea shifter!!

But the new 1 am gettin in my new track car will be same only sequential :p

I dunno about price yet il need to work it out 2moro when I fix the ad properly!!

·
Vendor
2,924 Posts
V Rs

Some car this, I imported it from Japan and built the car to this spec for Jonny (excl fuel system & cams). This car was that clean when it arrived it would have put most 6 month old cars to shame!

I've driven this on the road while it was still on the standard RS 5 speed box prior to fuel system and race fuel map and you couldn't grab gears fast enough, loved it :)

Superb fast road toy/track car!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.