1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
:thumbup: strong performance mate !!;)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good example of what you can achieve with a GT3037s, good setup and perfect launch :)

Hasom: How much increase in your trap speed does removing the rear spoiler make?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Its the HKS equivalent of the 25G. The HKS Evo VII has the 3037 with 2.0 litre engine running about 600bhp and the beauty of it apparently - NO LAG!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HKS GT3037s

The turbo is an hks GT3037s with a 60 a/r compressor housing and 86 a/r exhuast housing, the car has stouck engine with only hks cams 264/264 in/ex, connecting rod polts, hks GDmax clutch, 720cc injector and link ecu,
the run was the first run on a drag strip because i use to street race this car
also the run was made on an ADVAN A032R tires

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Very nice resault!

How is the GD Max? I am thinking about installing one. Do you drive the car on the normal day to day in trafic?

And what is the max boost that you use?

Thanks,
Roy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good Job Mr. Hasom;
I have few questions for you:
1) When you say no AC does that mean that you just removed the belt for it and for the power steering or do you mean that you removed the whole AC assembly for weight reduction??
2) Did your car spin the tires coming off the line or was the traction good with the current tires. Are you considering Nittos??
3) Did you use the anti lag feature of the LINK coming off the line. What was the boost level with the anti lag (dead stop)
4) What was your boost and did you use race gas?
5) Are you considering a bigger turbo at this stage?
6) What was your max RPM? Are your spring valves stock?
7) Many tuners told me that GD Max twin clutch set up is not good enough for +400 horses? As they have a soft pedal pressure. Would you recommend it for +400 hp car.
In the end, good job and my apology for these many question, but we all want to run high 10 to low 11 s.
Good luck

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TO evp 6 owner & evolutoin

her you go:
1) I have removed the A/C compressor and its brackt
2)I had a very bad traction and the car kept spining the tires for the first gear
3)yes i used anti lag but not sure what was the boost the prussure dead stop may be .8 bar
4)the boost was 2.0 bar and i was using regular pumb gas
5)yes i am thinking of getting the GT3540 or GT3545
6)my spring vaves are stuck as i said the head never been off, and regarding the max rpm i would like to keep it to my self
7)regarding the clutch , when i swaped the my tires for The nitto 245/45/17 and the clutch just went soth in tuning session when i was trying to run 2.2 bar with ras gas. I am going to get the osGIKEN clutch

**I am thinkig of putting ross piston and eagle rods. put I think I will keep the stuck piston and rods just to see how far thy can take me, if i can go in the 10s with them . i belive all of the evo owners should never consider replacing them unless thy are thinking of going deep in the 9s.

regards
hasom

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EVOLUTOIN

regarding the GDmax clutch , it is a fantastic unit for street in fact the car drive like it has a stuck clutch, put the draw back that it will handle up to 450hp

1 - 20 of 72 Posts