Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had my SuperDragger removed yesterday, and in place of it I had a 5 Zigen Border 304 Max fitted.. What can I say.. Justin If you read this I know ur after a loud Exhaust, but boy oh boy is this thing loud..Its got such a deep but high note to it, u know wot i mean? It is one of the nicest sounds I have ever heard.. The pipeing is straight as well, it gets rid of the bends, the back box looks lovely, its sorta cones out like a trumpet, and I have noticed a nice increase in performance over the HKS... I am v please.. (just wait till the novelty wears of, then I buy myself earmuffs!)

You can pick these up at the mo from 5Zigen uk, at the current exchange rate of £450 |PLS| Vat...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-DJACK-
did you notice any performance increase with the hks on at all ,
and what did the superdragger sound like is it an improvement over standard (vectra sound )
cheers
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From what i`ve heard the HKS is an improvement over standard but still not loud enough for me.Was gonna go for the Blitz but i`m not so sure now :D

Rich.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Streetfighter: I am not sure.. All I can compare it too really is the standard Ex and the HKS Exhaust.. When I went for a RR with the HKS Superdragger and a HKS Mushroom FIlter, I got 313 bhp, but my tourque figure had dropped by 10 lbf-ft.. After fitting this 5Zigen, the whole car revs much much higher, gets there faster and all in all it feels much tighter.. The Boder Max is not a road Exhaust its designed for the track, but who cares! :)

Dafydd: I noticed a nice performance increase over standard.. The superdragger sounds very much like a standard EX when ticking over, but when you put your foot down, it makes a v nice noise, just its not that loud really..

This 5Zigen is so loud I didnt think EVO's could make that noise! :) Some might say its too loud! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi djack its leon!

What can I say the 5zigen is seriously lound, I'm the first one to be in djacks evo with the new exhurst, dame its lounder than the blitz, too bad I cant put one on cuz of where I live. the hks is perfect for me :) I have been in an evo with hks hyper, blitz, Hks Dragger, Apexi N1, and the 5zigen is the loundest, but a very nice sound. performance wise not really sure cuz all the evos been in has different spec and different power, so cant say much on that. but if someone is lookign for the loundest exhurst for the evo, this has to be the one!!! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
djack,

love the super dragger to bits cuz its quiet until I floor it!(so no more moaning from nextdoors) on the way back to loughborough on tuesday had an race with the new lexus sports car, it was fun!! the car is now running at 1.4 bar it feels so good!! I just have a big smile all the way home on tuesday. couldnt be happier!!

Leon. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts