Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an EVO 6 TME with white wheels, but living next to a farm means the wheels are always filthy, and the standard wheels have far too many 'nucks and amp; cranny's' to clean (it actually takes longer to clean the wheels than it does the car). Does anyone have any 5 star white wheels that are easy to clean, 17 preferably, (like the ones used on the rally cars)
thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd like some Enkei (or OZ, apparently they're the same company) 5 spoke WRC tarmac wheels too! Ralliart in Rugby wouldn't let me pinch any, even though they had shed loads of 'em!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The ones used by rallyteams are from Comopotive (Italian brand). They come in 17 with the right offset etc. If you come to Holland let me know. The dutch ralliart (aka rallirent) sell them. Got them under my Black EVO 6......

Nico

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wheels you want are like these....

However no-one has yet managed to find a way of getting these into the country relatively cheaply.
These are on my friends Evo 6 (which is in the for sale section) and came with the car when it was imported from Japan.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They look like OZ Chronos Evo which is what I wanted on mine but I was told they are not available in the correct size. I settled for Compomotive MO's 18x8 which are 6 spokes, smaller sizes (e,g, 17x7.5) are only available in 5 spokes. I will post a piccy when I get home. Check out http://www.comp.co.uk for more details.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Colin,
These are the Enkei WRC Evo Tarmac wheels and fit perfectly without any problems.

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
18inx8in Compomotive MO's in silver:

They also do white etc. and 5 spokes in smaller sizes. See their website for details (link above).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I prefer the ones on the white evo (andy f)
Do you know where they can be purchased from?
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts