Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
29,439 Posts
i go mad when i see someone texting on there phone so stupid, the worse thing is they tried to hide it lower, taking there view away from the road to the phone and the next accident. i dont think its harsh, should get all that she deserves 4 years isnt enough, it could have been you, me, your family.

child murderers just deserve life.
agree with all that
What he said - there is NO need to text while driving - pull over!!! Nothing is that important to risk the lives of other people....

· Administrator
29,439 Posts
I have seen plenty of people on horses texting as i have driven past. ****es me off, Im expected to ruin my country lane blatt to slow down for someone who could just as easily ride on a bridleway, and then they have the cheek to not even be in control of the ****ing beast when I pass! no thanks, no wave, too busy texting her mate about the roasting she got last night :mad:
They are probably texting a mate to warn them about a ****head in a car who thinks it's funny to scare a horse :mhihi:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.