Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEWARE , IN CASE THERES A GROUP OF PEOPLE GOING ROUND STEALING EVOS !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: After Sales - Sunwin Motors Mitsubishi and amp;lt;[email protected] and amp;gt;
To: All Dealer Principals and amp;lt;AllDP'[email protected] and amp;gt;
Cc: All Dealer Sales Managers and amp;lt;AllSM'[email protected] and amp;gt;; All Dealer After Sales Managers and amp;lt;AllASM'[email protected] and amp;gt;
Date: 05 September 2001 10:46
Subject: STOLEN VEHICLES

We have had 4 Evo's stolen from our workshop last night, they are as follows:

1) Vehilce: LANCER EVO IV 2.0 GSR (Import)
Reg: P805JBC
Chassis: CN9A-000-4522
Colour: BLACK
Mileage: 54450

2) Vehicle: LANCER EVO VI GSR
Reg: UNREGISTERED
Chassis: CP9A-010-8507
Colour: REIMS BLUE
Engine No: 4G63 8M4715
Mileage: DELIVERY ONLY

3) Vehicle: LANCER EVO VI 2.0 GSR (with stage 1 convertion)
Reg: T265UHU
Chassis: CP9A-010-2427
Colour: BLUE
Engine No: 4G63 YS8546
Mileage: 32600 (approx)

4) Vehicle: LANCER EVO IV 2.0 (Import)
Reg: NOT REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AS YET
Chassis: CN9A-000-2193
Colour: RED
Fitted with ceramic clutch and boosted turbo, also has cat1 alarm and tracker fitted.

If you have any details please contact Joe at Sunwin Mitsubishi, Bradford 01274 492000, or the West Yorkshire Police.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wonder if some one left the back door open.
If dealers can't protect the cars who can? This lot is stolen to order ,better watch out on the E4 high chassis number as RECALL RECALL!! won't get rid of that one over here,
Watch out for a flood of spares and breakers.
Ive said this before ,it wouldn't suprise me that some rally teams on a tight budget are involved with this .
Allegedly didn't the Reyland fella or part of the opperation get send down for handling stolen parts.through one of its businesses.correct me if I am wrong as do not with to slander anyone .and an appology will be forth coming if I am wrong.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparentley 3 of the 4 Evo's have now been recovered.......

I don't know which is still unrecovered but if you are worried then email the dealers mentioned above.

Cheers

Jon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul,
You forgot to add ALLEGEDLY so I did it for you.
Unless you are prepared to stand up in court be careful what you say mate, apology forthcoming or not. You never know who is looking at this forum.

Glad they got most of the cars back so quick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.