Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!

Sorry to bore you with these type of questions but!

I have just phoned up Warrenders to get a service, they put me through to there garage wich deals with all there cars! They quoted me £48 for a 4.500 service (unless i missheard him) This is cheap isnt it? ( i got quoted £180 at mitchell mistubishi)

Also, can anyone please give me an explination of what gets done to the car at its 4.500 service, so i can check up on what they have done to it!

Thanks again!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The service cost me about £120 and he did everything on the checklist, but he didnt change the AYC fluid, he just said that if it starts to Sqeak I should bring it in, other than that its ok! This is the Garage Warrenders sends all their cars!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Djack,
By the time it squeeks its probably too late.
Can the garage actually change the AYC fluid? Personally, I would get the fluid changed, because if you dont and you have a problem I bet you'll find the warranty voided!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The AYC fluid has to be changed every 4,500 miles, its part of the service schedule. If its not changed then I suggest you won't have a leg to stand on should the AYC diff give up the ghost later on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought one of the reasons are service intivils are so short was because of the problems with the AYC?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts