Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HFP E85 320LPH Intank Kit £79

This is our FP E85 320LPH Intank Kit.

Info - http://www.fuelperformance.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=92_189_269&product_id=1667

LIFE TIME WARRANTY! & are specifically designed to be E85/ETHANOL compatible!

EVO Specific Strainer Fitment Kit!
Our EVO Kit includes our New FUEL PERFORMANCE VITON O-Rings for the Fuel Pump outlet.
O-Rings Tested to 100psi.
No more loosing fuel pressure on the Outlet due to worn OEM Grommets or poor install parts.

£79.99 each Including UK 1st Class Delivery !

[email protected]

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
DESIGN FEATURES:

The FUEL PERFORMANCE FP 320LPH Intank Fuel Pump has a number of design advantages compared to a Walbro 255 pump and other pumps.

1. FUEL PERFORMANCE HFP pumps are manufactured to our specifications to balance volume, pressure, and turbine impeller angle to prevent overheating of the fuel.

2. Except for a faint "wheen" during pump priming, FP pumps are nearly silent. Walbro pumps are notorious for their loud vibrating "hum" during operation.

3.FUEL PERFORMANCE backs every single pump with a Lifetime Warranty. Walbro requires that you pay a $40 "warranty fee" when you send the pump in which often results in them telling you it was installer error, not pump failure.

4.FUEL PERFORMANCE pumps are flow verified by RC Engineering and are guaranteed to flow higher than any 255LPH/ 265LPH/ 300LPH pump on the market (flowsheets on our website).

5.FUEL PERFROMANCE 320LPH pumps can also be used as direct replacement pumps, without overpowering the factory fuel pressure regulator. This is not the case with 340LPH and 400LPH intank fuel pumps. The advantage of modern return-style fuel systems is that they only use as much fuel as the engine requires. Any unused fuel is automatically sent back to the tank via the return line. Using a 300LPH pump instead of an OEM replacement will simply provide room to grow if any modifications are planned for the future.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Part Number: HFP-320LPH

Noise Level: Nearly Silent

Condition: 100% BRAND NEW
Design: Intank
Flow: 320LPH+
Minimum Voltage: 12V
Operating Pressure: 15-90 PSI - final fuel pressure set by regulator

Warranty: LIFETIME

4 3/4" Long from inlet tip to outlet tip
3 1/8" Long for the metal case
1 5/8" Wide for the metal case
Inlet width: 7/8"
Outlet width: 5/16"

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couple of these shipped out this week via our website for EVO's.

Same Day Shipping!
Lifetime Warranty!
EVO Specific Install/Strainer Kit!

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
VERY interested in this.... almost seems too good to be true! :D

Does it need to be hardwired, or is the factory loom up to the job? Also I'm assuming they're OK with 'normal' petrol as I don't want to use E85 :)

Any flow charts (such as the Ross Sport Aeromotive thread)?

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
VERY interested in this.... almost seems too good to be true! :)

Does it need to be hardwired, or is the factory loom up to the job?

Any flow charts (such as the Ross Sport Aeromotive thread)?
Yes , They should be double the price like all other E85 320LPH+ Pumps out there... :) They will be increasing in price soon.

Factory Loom is fine , otherwise our Hot Wire Kit can be supplied, but it really depends what you are wanting out of the Pump.

Our RC Engineering Flow tests are on our website.

http://www.fuelperformance.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=365_92_189_269&product_id=1667

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
this pump is plug and play for a evo x? why this pum not overpowering the factory fuel pressure regulator likes the walbros and dw?

regards

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Whats the current price for this becuase the first post says £89.99 delivered but then further down it says £79.99 delivered and will it drop straight in to an evo 5 like the walbro 255 does

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Whats the current price for this becuase the first post says £89.99 delivered but then further down it says £79.99 delivered and will it drop straight in to an evo 5 like the walbro 255 does
Hi

Price is the last prices posted which was the special, which is still on -

£79.99 each Including UK Delivery !

Yes, same fit.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
keitht - EVO 5 , Ireland

"Hi Duane,

I got this on Friday and got it fitted no problem,

I went mapping yesterday and made 533/508 then the rollers had a problem so didn't get to finish, I'm hoping for 550bhp next week.

The pump ran perfect and had no issue with fuel flow.

I will send on some pictures of my car tomorrow.

Thanks for your help, service was second to none and will recommend to all my friends.

Keith:smthumbup"

"Hello,

See attached photos of my car, currently running 533bhp at 2 bar boost on a single HFP intank 320LPH pump.

Thanks
Keith"

Thanks Keith!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts