Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not an age i've enjoyed getting too :cry: officially an old git now!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Happy birthday m8.

Be joining you in a few months. I don't want to reach 30 either. I know how you are feeling.

Trina

:) :)

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
30 was a real turning point for me - reality that we are all working towards death hit me like a tonne of bricks!!.

Happy Birthday though :)

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Mosi said:
30 was a real turning point for me - reality that we are all working towards death hit me like a tonne of bricks!!.

well thats cheered up right up that has :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes that cheered me up :( lol

thanx alot everyone :D

·
Super Moderator
7,602 Posts
Happy Birthday M8

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Happy Birthday :beerchug:

30's not bad I'm 30 now :) Well apart from the grey hair and it falling out and the bad back and the poor exercise recovery rate and the fact that the girls wont look at me anymore and the fact that I feel trapped in my job and the fact that I can only drink 4 pints before falling over and the middle age spread forming around me belly and the wrinkles oh my god the wrinkles, not to mention the creaking joints and the fact that I need twice as much sleep as I did last year, girlfriend wants to settle down I want to run away and the years are just flying by and I havent even thought about me pension, 30's brilliant :cry:

Have a good one :D

Matt
:)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:D classic!

now i really do feel like i'm ready for the scrap heap!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Mosi said:

bet I get there before you

1 - 20 of 23 Posts