Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks just wondering who is heading down to this from from the cold north that is scotland? :eek: :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
well you may as well go down to that as you wont get much happening up here :crackup: :crackup:

:utahere: im off before cam see's this :crackup:

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
I'm cadging a lift down from Stevov - don't know when he's heading down yet though...

Jon / Martin - are you both entered as competitors btw?

Rog :)

·
Premium Member
9,199 Posts
The Admiral said:
I'm cadging a lift down from Stevov - don't know when he's heading down yet though...

Jon / Martin - are you both entered as competitors btw?

Rog :)
entered rog,1040 miles round trip,must be mad,bet it will be a cracking day though :)

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Sounds good m8 - some really nice cars entered I see - will be interesting to compare 30-130s and weights etc :D

I'm hoping that by not entering I can't crash mine :blush: :crackup:

Cheers :)

Rog

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gav + rog was just testing the water as i fancy going to watch this im not entered car is still off the road.gav if u fancy going we can take my vectra and split fuel.do you know anyone else wanting to go down?martin when you heading down? :D

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Been having a think Jon, I'm going to give it a miss. I've got a few trips planned over the next few weeks and It's just too far to go and watch for me.

·
Life after Evo= Elise
15,492 Posts
willox said:
will head away on the thursday in the van/trailer and make a few days of it ;)
Hi Martin . will be nice to put a face to the name mate :coolsm: were you stopping friday night . i'm booked in near king lynn.

Paul..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts