Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to 3 consecutive open pit days!!!

Thought I would let you in on them incase any fool wants to join me!

May 1st - Donington (bookatrack) open pit, hardly anyone going!! Should be a great day
May 2nd - Brands Hatch (easytrack) open pit
May 2nd (evening) - Brands Hatch again!! (easytrack)
May 3rd - Castle Combe (MLR)

Think I will be tired!
BIG FUEL BILL AND TYRE BILL THEN!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whats the noise limit for Donny/ brands, sometimes they do noisy days for single seaters?
add brake pad/ disk wear to your expenses!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mmm

wife not too happy, so just doing Donny on the 1st and Combe on the 3rd.

Veloqx Motorsport are bringing their Ferrari 360 NGT (with Calum Lockie and Jamie Davies driving).

That laps donny in 1m 09!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tony - i am going to donny and amp; brands as well so will finally get to meet you. Met droid yesterday in his M3 at Colerne and we gave eachother rides.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Original Post:
tony - i am going to donny and amp; brands as well so will finally get to meet you. Met droid yesterday in his M3 at Colerne and we gave eachother rides.
Jackal,

Good to meet you yesterday. Did you see that all future motorsport activities at Colerne have now been cancelled?

I wasn't going to go back (after my extreme tyre damage) but it's still a shame ... nice little venue.

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ian, yeah shame - they were complaining and amp; petitioning way before the event apparently. Was pretty harsh on teh tyres but worth it for me as it was pretty close to where i live. See u at Donn.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crazy. It is getting more and more common though. Witness the new 98db noise limit at Donny and I nearly didn't get on at Oulton.

I have just had the Blitz exhaust insert packed by cheesemans so the car will be silent! No point having a performance car if you can't drive it on a track! Coombe is a nightmare too :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts