Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Do a search, a great invention for web sites! Seriously though, covered on here lots of times. The thing to point out above what has already been mentioned is that they are not based on the MR's so no bilstein's, no ally roof and other light-weight stuff (70Kg's or so heavier than the MR I think?).

The billies mean that the 260 apparently rides harsher than the 8 MR's (can't comment directly only been in the 260). More noticeable around town?

Seats are wider certainly at the base and when you push on they won't hold you as snug as other models (but do suit my wide euro ass that they are designed for!).

You don't get climate control inside nor carbon trim - both on the MR's.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Lucky_Strike said:
Do a search, a great invention for web sites! Seriously though, covered on here lots of times. The thing to point out above what has already been mentioned is that they are not based on the MR's so no bilstein's, no ally roof and other light-weight stuff (70Kg's or so heavier than the MR I think?).

The billies mean that the 260 apparently rides harsher than the 8 MR's (can't comment directly only been in the 260). More noticeable around town?

Seats are wider certainly at the base and when you push on they won't hold you as snug as other models (but do suit my wide euro ass that they are designed for!).

You don't get climate control inside nor carbon trim - both on the MR's.
I realise they aren't similiar to the MR's but......
Apart from the obvious :gay: spoiler and the twin cat exhaust, what are the differences between a 260 and a Evo 8 GSR?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts