Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one of my employes wife had flu died today mid 30s only had flu gets worse if that possible leaves 6 kids under 15 f ing gutted

·
Registered
6,766 Posts
one of my employes wife had flu died today mid 30s only had flu gets worse if that possible leaves 6 kids under 15 f ing gutted
:eek: gutted for you an them,a friend ended up going hosi with flu had 2ltrs fluid drained from lungs then found out she has cancer :cry::cry:

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
thats so sad Kev thoughts go out to them

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
That's terribly news Kev - my condolences to their family & friends :(

Very unfortunate as influenza virus is only responsible for the deaths of about 3 in 1 million women aged 30-35 each year :(

Rog

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
That's terribly news Kev - my condolences to their family & friends :(

Very unfortunate as influenza virus is only responsible for the deaths of about 3 in 1 million women aged 30-35 each year :(

Rog
I think that would make it worse for me, with those odds making it as rare as that and it still had to happen to me... I would feel so much hate and wonder as to why me? and what have I done?

I don't envy their situation with the kids being left with out a mother, I've been fighting Cancer for coming on to 17 years now and I've got four kids all between 8 and 3. The wife panics every morning that today could be that day that she has to keep the kids out of the bedroom, holding back her emotions and closing the door leaving what's left of me inside; and then having to drive them all of the way to Gran's just to protect them from the hurt. I cherish life everyday and I wake up to see my gorgeous wifes happy face and the most grateful and thankful hug anyone could wish for. Things like this make you forget the petty arguments and make the most of what little time we all have left.

My sympathies go out to them all in this tragic time, it's never nice losing a partner, but if you ask me trying to get young kids to understand and accept this new situation is even harder. I hope that their pain is short; so sad :cry:

Regards

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts