Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Really odd this :lol: but since I have changed from 225s on my evo 4 back down to 215s due to them rubbing, within a couple of days I have managed to kerb one of my alloys :wallbang: not major but its annoying. Now when I had the 225 tyres on I cannot recall once kerbing the tyres :confused: i am thinking since the 215 is a smaller tyre and more stretched on the 7.5" alloy its easier to kerb :blah:

is this theory true? :crackup:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Really odd this :lol: but since I have changed from 225s on my evo 4 back down to 215s due to them rubbing, within a couple of days I have managed to kerb one of my alloys :wallbang: not major but its annoying. Now when I had the 225 tyres on I cannot recall once kerbing the tyres :confused: i am thinking since the 215 is a smaller tyre and more stretched on the 7.5" alloy its easier to kerb :blah:

is this theory true? :crackup:
Leebo, you are a right laugh mate....

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

sorry but you gotta laugh mate......

maybe you drive too close to kerbs....

seriously though its possible for you to kerb your alloys easier but only very slightly..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts