Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upgrading my turbo but can't decide what to go for so looking some help from my fellow MLR'ers. I'm looking for a quick spool up, full bost at like 4000RPM or better, also looking to hit the 400/400 to the wheels, and also looking for reliability because I heard a few mumbles about the ball bearing turbo that it may be a maintanence problem with it. So let me know which would suit me more and why and also any other advice with my build....View my other post, "These Are My Mos To Come Will I Need A Remappable", to view the mods I am putting in within the next 3 weeks to see all my mods and maybe give me advice on my build up. Thanks

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
JDMEvoKid said:
Upgrading my turbo but can't decide what to go for so looking some help from my fellow MLR'ers. I'm looking for a quick spool up, full bost at like 4000RPM or better, also looking to hit the 400/400 to the wheels, and also looking for reliability because I heard a few mumbles about the ball bearing turbo that it may be a maintanence problem with it. So let me know which would suit me more and why and also any other advice with my build....View my other post, "These Are My Mos To Come Will I Need A Remappable", to view the mods I am putting in within the next 3 weeks to see all my mods and maybe give me advice on my build up. Thanks
ball bearing turbos , never a problem but as the non ball bearing ones

their actually stronger and the best ones the ball bearing ones

for 400 bhp either the gt28 or a gt30r will do , gt3037r will take u up to 500 bhp but a big gt28 will take u up to 440 if u want

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, looking to get spot on 400HP and 400Pounds of Torque to the wheels with a fast spool and strong pull all the way to redline.... And yeah, something like that I was hearing about the ball bearing turbos, about maintence, I did a search but couldn't find anything though...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts