2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gauging interest in the following

2016 vw golf R 6 speed dsg
6months old
As new condition wise
Will come with 30months vw warranty
Auto glym body work an interior cover
Car has some outstanding finance. Which i know is an of putter for some. Balance is around 22k . But will be co firmed upon intrest exact amount.I put 10k down upfront.

Has a very good spec

Oryx white paint
19" pretoria alloys
Dynamic chassis control
Discover pro sat nav
Vienna leather interior
36 months car net
Panoramic sunroof
Rear view camera

Reason for sale.

Started a new job recently an was not going to use evo daily (previous job had company car) but i think for the 7 mile round trip to work its a bit to nice.

Took the 10k upfront out of savings towards house extension with plan to sell evo on an re inburse. But im.enjoying the evo atm. An would.ideally like.to keep for a while longer. So golf is no longer essentially required.

Plus id like to take advantage of the cycle to work scheme.

Price 30k overall. (1000 deposit to be paid. Upfront not refundable if you pull out on these basis) ill pay the finance up outright then buyer has not worries.

Cars located near gatwick

Any questions

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It is a great car overall. Just not needed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
You mind me asking where you got your deal from for a new golf r? I can only find the estate version deals on the internet nothing for the hatchback

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You mind me asking where you got your deal from for a new golf r? I can only find the estate version deals on the internet nothing for the hatchback
Hi mate

this was a demo car i bought.

id join up on vwroc personally, they have a lease section which people tend to show all current deals available.

heard all sorts of prices but never seen one as cheap as people say anyway.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
The Golf R has stopped production you will need to wait until 2018 model is released I had ordered a high spec one rrp 36k I got it down to 29k with carwow. Probably not as big a discount when new models come out.

I did however end up cancelling mine stupidly.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hi mate

this was a demo car i bought.

id join up on vwroc personally, they have a lease section which people tend to show all current deals available.

heard all sorts of prices but never seen one as cheap as people say anyway.
My lease on my Golf R was £210 a month with £2.4k down over 2 years with 10k mile per year!! Just had the standard red colour that was no extra cost and no added options as it was a lease car. Unfortunately it got stolen 3 weeks after delivery but a great car in the 3 weeks I did drive it!!!

Central car leasing who I had my Golf R lease deal with sent me a deal on the new Audi S3 for £263 a month if anyone is interested, seems a decent deal maybe the £3k down a bit steep but here is the deal
https://www.centralukvehicleleasing..._lease/75267/audi/a3/s3_tfsi_quattro_3dr.html

·
Premium Member
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My lease on my Golf R was £210 a month with £2.4k down over 2 years with 10k mile per year!! Just had the standard red colour that was no extra cost and no added options as it was a lease car. Unfortunately it got stolen 3 weeks after delivery but a great car in the 3 weeks I did drive it!!!

Central car leasing who I had my Golf R lease deal with sent me a deal on the new Audi S3 for £263 a month if anyone is interested, seems a decent deal maybe the £3k down a bit steep but here is the deal
https://www.centralukvehicleleasing..._lease/75267/audi/a3/s3_tfsi_quattro_3dr.html
im currently considering some options myself.

missus wants a larger vehicle. so if anyone knows of anything good, which can fit my golf clubs in the boot without seats down that would be great :lol:

not sure but a nissan juke nismo rs, £215 pm, with £1500 deposit of
ver 3yrs. not been to view one yet. to see on size but thats the one shes currently got her eye on.

surprised theres not a thread on here for lease deals?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ouch

What happens to the remainder of your lease payments when the vehicle is stolen?
Did you have gap insurance to cover them ?

·
Registered
458 Posts
What happens to the remainder of your lease payments when the vehicle is stolen?
Did you have gap insurance to cover them ?
I didnt have GAP insurance, I had to pay the monthly payments until the insurance company settled, VW finance wanted £24k to settle the loss of the car and my insurance took 7 months to pay up in the end, but as soon as they paid up they gave me the payments back that I had paid until then.

It wasn't as straight forward as it sounds though, as I originally got a letter from VW finance saying that I owe them £4k as my insurance company where paying out £24k plus my deposit(they called it up front lease payments) of £2,4k they wanted the outstanding £4k for the loss of the car.

I had a bit of a moan saying that they should have asked my insurance company for the full asking price of the car as it was brand new, as the £24k was what VW finance asked my insurance company for!!! in the end I got a letter saying that they have waived the £4k from me due to the circumstances.

As far as Im aware GAP insurance would have covered that £4k if I had to have paid it, but lucky(if i can call it that) VW finance let me off so to speak.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts