1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2012 Evo X FQ360 GSR in Red - They do not come better than this

Just over 4,400 miles - yes just 4k miles

2012 on 61 plate

Full service history carried out by main dealer on the 3 year service plan just had its 3rd service at mitsubishi less that 200 miles ago

No MOT needed until 2015

Mitsubishi Warranty on this car until jan 2015 then you have the option to extend again for another year

One owner from new, this is the best car I have ever had and being the 360 a rare beast and hard to find model

This car is stock apart from the wheels being painted black, i think the wheels black enhances the red car...

The FQ360 has the leather/techo sude interior and door card inserts and carbon interior items and HKS bits, also a GSR model means the Rockford Fosgate music server and sat nav are in there as well.

Very good condition no dents and really well looked after

Both keys & tracker cards. Manuals , rare to find these with low miles

sold it

·
Registered
981 Posts
Very-Very nice mate! I Am after a X 360 myself but in Blue however i'm starting to come round to Orient Red now. This will be gone in a few weeks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have just added more detailed images of the car, red is the one to have, they use a red car in the brochure for the evo x, it stands outs, one of the sales managers at the main dealers said that red is the most popular colour and most sold version on evo's

·
OAP
1,832 Posts
I have just added more detailed images of the car, red is the one to have, they use a red car in the brochure for the evo x, it stands outs, one of the sales managers at the main dealers said that red is the most popular colour and most sold version on evo's
I think it's got more to do with Orient Red being a new colour at launch of the X so Mitsubishi built loads in DKR :D Seems there are 103 Orient Red X FQ 360's and just 15 in Cool Silver.

GLWTS....car looks mint :smthumbup

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just dropped the price on this, if someone makes a good offer on this there going to get a really nice car here

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
couple of near offers on this car - but no sale yet.

I love this car when I drive it, it just makes you feel a 10x better driver than you are - and the fact they turn so many heads

this could be a great car for someone!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts