Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
Joined
·
4,430 Posts
Bloody well done! Excellent speed! (Faster than me too......damn!) :D

Renton - Was this with Nos or just using normal engine power only?

Cheers

Simon :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Norris Designs said:
Bloody well done! Excellent speed! (Faster than me too......damn!) :D

Renton - Was this with Nos or just using normal engine power only?

Cheers

Simon :)
Ello Si m8, its Steve (Ie J-tuner Steve, ie who interviewed you the other week, youl like the feature BTW, looks really good :) )

Normal engine power, no Nitrous.

He did 197mph on his 1st run with me as a passenger, that was nice :D :D

198 2nd run, 200 on 3rd.

Standard box n diffs. Semi-stripped (ie no back seats, lightweight fronts, but still full dash, full f+r carpet and trim, and so on). Normal road tyres (215 wide)

0-150 in 14.1 :cool:
Hit 190mph at the 1 mile mark, 200 came at a bit under 1.5miles.

Nice driveable car too, same philosophy as you Si, its not all top end grunt, nice tractable drivable car even at low rpm, very well thought out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
SteveR32GTR said:
Ello Si m8, its Steve (Ie J-tuner Steve, ie who interviewed you the other week, youl like the feature BTW, looks really good :) )

Normal engine power, no Nitrous.

He did 197mph on his 1st run with me as a passenger, that was nice :D :D

198 2nd run, 200 on 3rd.

Standard box n diffs. Semi-stripped (ie no back seats, lightweight fronts, but still full dash, full f+r carpet and trim, and so on). Normal road tyres (215 wide)

0-150 in 14.1 :cool:
Hit 190mph at the 1 mile mark, 200 came at a bit under 1.5miles.

Nice driveable car too, same philosophy as you Si, its not all top end grunt, nice tractable drivable car even at low rpm, very well thought out.
mate how much bhp, the fecker is embarrising all skylines evos and supra's :D haha nice one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve C was double checking the figures last night and told me it was actually 'only' 200.4mph... So still a gnat's **** faster than you I'm afraid Simon ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
703 Posts
moses said:
mate how much bhp, the fecker is embarrising all skylines evos and supra's :D haha nice one
Salaams bros...

i've seen his engine at my engine builders place, one damn special engine is all i can say. Attention to detail is top notch. I spoke to his engine builder today in-fact. Power figures are obviously disclosed since the competition is beginning to get hot. On the website it says 650BHP+, i think it is around 630BHP though. He was revving out to 8000rpm though with the taller GT4 diff to get 200MPH.

Mental car, mental engine, top bloke is Adrian!

He deserves it after all the research and development he has put into the 3SGTE engine.

Muhsin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,287 Posts
Hats off to Fensport, thats one mean street sleeper.

It looks like my Gran's car but with tints!

I'd be devo'ed if I got blown away by that!

That said, it might be fast, but it does look REALLY ****
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Mosi said:
Hats off to Fensport, thats one mean street sleeper.

It looks like my Gran's car but with tints!

I'd be devo'ed if I got blown away by that!

That said, it might be fast, but it does look REALLY ****
steve is that your new porsche pic, ******* beautiful :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46,409 Posts
Mosi said:
Sure is Moses, I pick it up from your home town on Weds :)
feckin awesome bud, i swear she is a beauty one of the best porsche pics ive seen, its a pity i aint in glasgow on wednesday u could have came to my house for dinner, im away at work in ayrshire

all the best bud :) what model is it, is it a 996 turbo
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top