Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

LANCER EVO X GSR FQ300
Only 33,000 miles
Full Mitsubishi Service History (just serviced it two weeks ago)
AYC Pump has been repaired with guarantee
Totally standart apart from few very tasteful and subtle modifications:
Milltek Cat Back exhaust
Pipercross Air Filter
Rota alloy wheels
Drives absolutely perfect!
The car is stored in an underground parking and it's driven only on sunny weekends.
The car is located in Warwickshire.
If you'd like to view the car or have questions, please ring/text me on 07855149640 if I don't answer, please text me and I'll right you back asap.
£14,850

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! It's an amazing car... I've always wanted one... but now that I have it... it doesn't feel as special... maybe coupled with the fact that I've just turned 30 makes me wanna sell and buy something else.... less.... "savagey"... then again... I miss driving hard my 350Z... and the wife wants a mustang... ahhh it's complex :) But it has to go... so thanks for the good luck! :)

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Thanks! It's an amazing car... I've always wanted one... but now that I have it... it doesn't feel as special... maybe coupled with the fact that I've just turned 30 makes me wanna sell and buy something else.... less.... "savagey"... then again... I miss driving hard my 350Z... and the wife wants a mustang... ahhh it's complex :) But it has to go... so thanks for the good luck! :)
Strange. I turn 30 later this year and I love my X. Yes it's a bit in your face and loud but it's a damn capable car and nothing else comes close for the money. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude, I'm boring... my other car is a Merc CLS... aka "grandpa's car" :mhihi: I used to love fixing my cars, then I used to love driving them, and now... it's just the idea of owning one... "hey, I've got this beast in my garage... and I drive it occasionally one or twice per month at best". I don't see the point anymore... priorities change etc etc... :)

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Strange. I turn 30 later this year and I love my X. Yes it's a bit in your face and loud but it's a damn capable car and nothing else comes close for the money. Good luck with the sale.
Hey I'm 47 and just bought one lol

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I am 46 and can't get out of Evo ownership, on my 4th one now. I have tried a few different performance cars but still return to an Evo :handsup::lol:

Not much else you can get for the money that gives you the same feeling or power and handling.
Kev:smthumbup

Hey I'm 47 and just bought one lol

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
I am 46 and can't get out of Evo ownership, on my 4th one now. I have tried a few different performance cars but still return to an Evo :handsup::lol:

Not much else you can get for the money that gives you the same feeling or power and handling.
Kev:smthumbup
I'm 52 love my x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts