Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My father is selling his 2009 Mercedes E350 CDi BlueEFFICIENCY AMG Sport.

The car is in fantastic condition inside and out. The leather is not worn at all and is regularly treated with leather conditioning products. The exterior is washed weekly and has a coat of wax applied each month.

The car was purchased second hand from Agews Mercedes Benz in Belfast

At this time the car had Full Mercedes service history. Since purchase my father has used his own mechanic, Jonny @ AI Autosport, in Northern Ireland.

Specification

62986 Miles from new
Full Service History
MOT 31st October 2017
TOP SPEC E350 CDI SPORT AMG MODEL
Polar White
Automatic Gearbox With Steering Mounted Paddle Shift Controls
Full AMG Bodykit (Factory Option)
18 Inch AMG Alloy Wheels
Black Gloss Walnut Trim
Xenon Headlights
Sat Navigation
Upgraded Surround Sound System
Bluetooth Phone Prep
Electric Heated Seats | Mirrors
Folding Mirrors With LED Lights
Cruise Control
Auto Head Lights + Washers
Auto Rain Sensing Wipers
LED Daytime Running Lights
Flat Bottom MFSW
HPI Clear

Car has recently been serviced, which included new discs and pads all round. Front tyres were replaced at this time aswel. Rear tyres were replaced at the start of the year and still have plenty of tread left. MOT test was passed with NO advisories. This will allow any potential buyer to purchase with confidence that the car has been well maintained and isnt needing anything at this time.

Exterior wise the car is extremely clean, only defect worth noting would be a small crack in the paint on the rear passenger door handle. This is a small area and wouldn't take alot of money to fix. This can be sorted out prior to the sale if the price is right.

All wheels have been refurbished within the last month thanks to Michael @ Polishing Alloys, Northern Ireland. The wheel were finished in OEM Silver. The wheels have no marks whatsoever. All centre caps were replaced at this time aswel.

Car is ready to go and any inspection is welcome.

The car will not disappoint, offers great MPG returns and also good performance being the top of the range diesel model.

Truly stunning car thanks to the factory fitted AMG kit and white paintwork.

Please contact me for any other queries or for any photographs you wish to see.

***Pictures will be uploaded this week***

Contact
[email protected]
07921923515 (Text would be best during work times)

Car is located in Belfast Northern Ireland. 15 Minutes from all Ports and Airports. Flights are very cheap so very easy for Mainland buyers to get back and fourth.

Price
£13,995

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No ive just helped a few friends out by posting their cars on here recently.

I have said now though I wont be doing it anymore as people are starting to think I am lol.

This is my dads car, and has been for the last 3 years.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
No ive just helped a few friends out by posting their cars on here recently.

I have said now though I wont be doing it anymore as people are starting to think I am lol.

This is my dads car, and has been for the last 3 years.
A few?? FFS just checked yer post history - no way do all your mates come to you to sell all those cars.

Fly **** lol!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Not that I should have to justify myself to anyone but lets just clarify the history here

2009 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 CDi BlueEFFICIENCY AMG Sport - MY DADS

2010 Audi S4 3.0TFSI Quattro S-Tronic Sepang Blue - MY BEST MATES S4

2015 BMW M4 [Mineral White | Modified] - MY FRIENDS (WSM on local forum)

2008 Seat Leon Cupra - MY FRIENDS (calvert7 on local forum)

2007 BMW 'M3d' 335d M Sport (Multi-page thread 1 2 3) - MY FRIENDS (Cro on local forum) GETTING RID OF HIS COLLECTION

2006 Honda Civic Type R Premier Edition - GUY IN WORK THAT WAS STRUGGLING TO SELL

2007 Renault Clio 197 F1 Turbo - MY FRIENDS (Cro on local forum) GETTING RID OF HIS COLLECTION

Whats the harm in helping friends out whilst letting other people know that theres a nice well looked after car for sale. Ive always maintained there are genuine buyers on MLR, hence why its the only forum I come back to and browse and post.

Does this satisfy your curiosity? Or do you want me to post my LinkedIN page ... :S

Also ive mentioned no where that they come to me to sell their cars, MLR was just a suggestion by myself as theres diversity on the forum and genuine buyers ... hence why I posted them.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Some folk need 2 get a life and stop worrying about what everyone eles is doing! Good on ya mate I do it myself nothing wrong with helping friends n family tell your dad glws!!!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Too many people on this forum stick their nosy nebs in where its not needed one of which is a few of the mods...Had this problem selling my own Evo where my advert was removed. There are a few very active members that go through a lot of cars on here too and nothing ever said. I can verify that as Chris has outlined cars that he has posted for sale belong to friends (some from another car forum called RMS) and he is only doing a favour by spreading the word about clean cars for sale that are owned by fellow car enthusiasts...

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
Too many people on this forum stick their nosy nebs in where its not needed one of which is a few of the mods...Had this problem selling my own Evo where my advert was removed. There are a few very active members that go through a lot of cars on here too and nothing ever said. I can verify that as Chris has outlined cars that he has posted for sale belong to friends (some from another car forum called RMS) and he is only doing a favour by spreading the word about clean cars for sale that are owned by fellow car enthusiasts...
Is there something wrong with asking if someone is a trader considering there are plenty of people out there masquerading as private sellers to avoid the legal responsibility's that traders have?
The op's previous threads seem to indicate a preponderance for selling cars, that's why I asked, since my father was looking for a new motor.
Some people should keep there nosy nebs out.

To the op it's a nice looking car judging by the photos in the previous for sale thread. Free bump in any case.

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Not saying what Chris is doing is wrong but it does contradict the item below which is part of club rules.

**PLEASE READ Important Information for Buyers and Sellers**
INFORMATION FOR CAR SELLERS:
Please post an accurate and detailed description of the vehicle you are selling
Ensure it is in the correct category (Evo, or Non-Evo).
Any images accurately represent the vehicle being sold
The vehicle must be owned by you ie: registered in your name
Your advert must include the following compulsory information:
Contact number and/or email address
The location of the vehicle (eg: London)
Please update the advert with SOLD when the car has been sold, and to who

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To be fair wolfy most of my own comments and others in here were directed at phedV who decided to be a clever boll0cks.

Cheers Ricky :)

I understand the rules on here, if this is going to cause any issues the mods can remove it. My thinking is why not make members aware of a good car out there, its not like im getting money from the sale.

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
i agree with you, we know that evo owners who have second cars usually look after them, and if you are an honest seller why not.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Can you post the pics please Chris ?

·
Registered
5,506 Posts
Guess I could never sell my evo on here then. Even though I've owned it for 5 years as it's not registered in my name.
how can you OWN something if its not registered in your name?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts