Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well it's getting a bit silly running both the ISF and the X...

Reluctant sale of a cherished car. I purchased the vehicle from a fellow Lexus Owners Club member and have covered over 8,000 faultless miles in it since purchase.

The car has covered 41,100 miles and comes with full main dealer service history. It was last serviced at 38,238 miles on 22/08/16 at Lexus Leeds.

Previous services were done at -

The MOT was also done by Lexus Leeds at the same time and is valid until 22/08/17.

3 former owners, HPI clear with full report available. New Brembo front discs and upgraded Hawk ceramic pads installed in September. New rear Brembo discs will be supplied with the car. Custom stainless steel exhaust fitted, which gives you the option of hearing more of the fabulous V8 via a remote controlled valve. Stock exhaust can be supplied if required. OEM Bridgestone Potenza tyres fitted with 5mm of tread on the rears and 4mm on the fronts. Standard high specification with keyless entry and start, unmarked black leather interior with heated electronic front seats, climate control, satellite navigation, bluetooth, reverse camera, front and rear parking sensors, automatic HID lights etc. Both keys are present along with the sales and service packs, previous receipts etc.

The car has recently had a enhancement detail along with full wheel refurbishment from a local detailer. It has also had a new radiator and new water pump fitted by Lexus Leeds.

£17,995 or £17,750 to a fellow MLR member. If you have any questions then drop me a PM.

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
Open to sensible offers. Need it sold so I can get some cams for the X :D
Hi, had one of these in the family a few years ago, loved it, and am seriously considering doing the unthinkable and parting with the Evo for another IS-F. I'd like to keep both, but we've already got 5 cars between the 2 of us, and the only reason I let the last one go was because I considered it too like the Evo to justify running both.

When you say sensible offers, how bad an offer would it have to be for you not to consider it? :)

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, had one of these in the family a few years ago, loved it, and am seriously considering doing the unthinkable and parting with the Evo for another IS-F. I'd like to keep both, but we've already got 5 cars between the 2 of us, and the only reason I let the last one go was because I considered it too like the Evo to justify running both.

When you say sensible offers, how bad an offer would it have to be for you not to consider it? :)
I recognise your username from a few ISF threads over on PH. With regards to offers the key word is sensible ;) Drop me a PM if you have a figure in mind.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Out of interest, how would you rate the ISF as a daily? I work for Toyota and our sister Lexus branch has a lovely blue 2011 ISF I can get at cost price. At the moment I get a demo from work that I just pay BIK on but I'd rather pay more money and have something that doesn't leave me reaching for the Evo keys at every opportunity! My other justification is this way I would still be representing the brand!!

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The ISF is a SUPERB daily. I used mine daily up until I bought my Evo and it was perfect. Nice and comfortable enough for the daily grind with plenty of toys and plenty of power for when the road opens up or you need to overtake. Fairly discreet too, loved the reaction when telling people the engine size. Everyone always thought it was either a 2.0 petrol or a diesel until they heard it start up :D

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
The ISF is a SUPERB daily. I used mine daily up until I bought my Evo and it was perfect. Nice and comfortable enough for the daily grind with plenty of toys and plenty of power for when the road opens up or you need to overtake. Fairly discreet too, loved the reaction when telling people the engine size. Everyone always thought it was either a 2.0 petrol or a diesel until they heard it start up :D
Awesome, just what I wanted to hear lol. Will swing past the dealership on Saturday and have a quick looksee!

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Surprised this hasn't sold yet a very well priced refined performance car overlooked at times,I drove one and was very impressed.:smthumbup

·
Registered
30 Posts
If i wasn't commuting 180 miles a week I would of had this. Although to be fair i am getting around 25MPG in my current car. Prob wouldn't of been far off that!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts