Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale my stunning Evo IX GT Wagon.

Imported for myself by JM Imports in October 2015 from Japan.

This is a much sought after JDM only model. The GT wagon incorporates the GSR creature comforts with the RS drive train and the added practacality of the wagon layout out.

Spec is as follows's-

Bodywork-

OEM Silver
OEM bodywork
OEM rear spoiler
Ralliart Carbon front splitter
Window tints
Fully under sealed on arrival into UK

Engine Spec-

2.0 turbo MIVEC Engine
Full 3" stainless steel japanese exhaust system
De-cat pipe
Aftermarket induction kit
Walbro 255lph fuel pump with hardwire kit
Mac 3 Port boost solenoid
Uprated NGK spark plugs
Remap by Evotune in Durham. Car running a healthy 393hp with print outs

Drive train and suspension-

6 speed manual
Gear box and transfer box fluids changed
Tein suspension with Tein EDFC ( electronic damping force controller)
Performance pads front and rear
OEM Brembo calipers

Interior and Electronics-

OEM Recaro interior
Electric windows
Electric mirrors
Kenwood double din head unit
Cobra cat 1 alarm

Wheels and tyres-

Evo x enkei alloys with Eagle F1 tyres

Notes-

Arrived/First registered 23/09/2015
1 former UK owner being myself
142742km= 88696 miles
Car currently Sorn'd and mot expired as car is garaged away. I will have the car mot'd for the new owner.

This is the cheapest manual Evo wagon on the market just now and import prices are only rising. Their is a genuine reason for sale and that is the car just does not get used and funds could be used elsewhere. Now I am in no rush to sell as have access to other transport and the car is garaged away and only going up in value. This is an opportunity for someone to purchase 1 of only 2500 ever produced.

Car is located in Motherwell

Contact details-

[email protected]

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ancer-evo-9-mr-gt-wagon-5-door-estate/6406288

£12,000

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I maybe tempted to take another car up to the value of 8k preferably diesel as part exchange plus money my way.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Its bloody tempting that, have you had much interest and I take it another evo in P/X is not what you are looking for ?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had a little interest but Not a lot just now. A lot of people would like it but don't have a spare 12k. Understandable at this time of year. Wasn't really after another evo mate as got a company vehicle and the Mrs has a car also. The wagon was just for a weekend toy. Out of interest what evo would you be offering? It's really cash I'm after.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Does look tidy mate. What do you value it at ?
Here's the sticking point, lol, its easily 8.5K, however I do think I could sell it quite easily it has quite the following, its been lavished with lots of love and money over the years and is a nice example with top of the range extras, his build thread is on here, shame your in Scotland but its not that much of an issue I am happy to travel for cars, his original for sale post is here but its not 100% the same now http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=382010&highlight=wide

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Here's the sticking point, lol, its easily 8.5K, however I do think I could sell it quite easily it has quite the following, its been lavished with lots of love and money over the years and is a nice example with top of the range extras, his build thread is on here, shame your in Scotland but its not that much of an issue I am happy to travel for cars, his original for sale post is here but its not 100% the same now http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=382010&highlight=wide
It is nice mate although although price range is a little high for me. I'm really looking for cash or something around the 6k mark and money my way.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Will have a think about it, I'm fairly sure I could sell mine fairly easily, have you any history, is it undersealed, has it had its cambelt done and what year is it, ironically it has more miles on it than mine so whilst its younger its done more miles

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Will have a think about it, I'm fairly sure I could sell mine fairly easily, have you any history, is it undersealed, has it had its cambelt done and what year is it, ironically it has more miles on it than mine so whilst its younger its done more miles
The car was sourced for me in Japan by Jm imports. I am quite friendly with Jurgen etc. This was my 3rd car from them so trust them well. The car came with slightly higher mileage but was newer. The car did not come with any service records from Japan. Would probably be useless anyway being in Japanese. The car was fully checked over for me by Jm contacts in Japan. This was not an auction car but was a private sale. On arrival to Jm imports, I paid for alarm to be fitted along with full under seal before collection. The car was fully checked and serviced before collection. I was down earlier in the year and had decat fuel pump,etc fitted at Jm imports then off to evotune in Durham for mapping. I then had Jm service the car and change gearbox oil etc. So their is service records from Jm imports. When I collected the car last year I took it straight to performance HQ in Scotland and had Russ check over the car and was put on the Dyno for some power runs. Russ said the car was running exactly as should be. The cam belt has been changed in Japan.
The car just rarely gets used. Sits in my garage. Don't really want to sell it and if it doesn't I don't really mind but I'm doing some work to my house so need to free some money. Also never use my imports in winter so another reason it's garaged away. I like to keep my cars clean :)

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
There's a lad on the Evolution FB page from Aberdeen looking for an estate. :smthumbup

Reactions: paddy155

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would possibly take an evo worth up to 6k that I could use for a track car and 6k money my way.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts