Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, it's been a very enjoyable few months but the time has come to say goodbye to the Wagon. I'm doing too many business miles and don't have room for an extra toy! It's been great to drive and the specification is incredible.

I have had a full service including alignment done at Automek in East Kilbride. Andrew was very impressed with the car and said he would be happy to discuss with anyone who wants more information. The car is in great condition inside and out, and has done just under 65k miles now.
More information below -

2005 year model
Ohlins DFV coilovers
Alcon brakes fron and rear (6 pot front, 4 pot rear)
Superpro polybushed
RS Differential
Automatic lights
Air Conditioning
modular turbo-back full exhaust system 3"
380bhp with fuel pump, boost solenoid, air filter, exhaust system and Ecu remap.
upgraded intercooler
'Comp style' Rota D154 ally wheels
Ralliart carbon splitter
Build thread on Lancer Register - http://lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=508752
Blu Eye - traffic safety system
Tracker installed
Immobilizer and alarm
strut braces front and rear

The car has blue wrap on it, and is black underneath. It had a full paint correction prior to this -

Please do get in contact if you have want to talk about the car and ask any questions - 07747 636 286

Location - Glasgow

PRICE - £18,495.00

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Can you get the wrap removed, looks just perfect to me apart from the colour and I am seriously looking for a sorted wagon

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Are you up for a p/x at all, got Ants old widebody Evo 3, don't think it will be a problem to sell if not ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts