Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the time has come to part with my pride and joy. This car has been undoubtedly the best car I've owned and I've owned it for the last five and a half years but the lack of use forces my hand to sell.
Used as a second car for dry weekends only the car boasts a full service history with an amazing 36500 miles.
The car was completely standard when I bought it in may 2011 and over the years I've added a few personal touches to put my own stamp on it.

SPEC.
2004 evolution Mr FQ 320 with usual refinements.
Cool silver.
FSH.
3 former keepers,I am the 4th.

Engine/Transmission

C-Tec 3 inch modular down pipe and turbo elbow.
Russ fellows stainless 3 inch down pipe back exhaust system.
3 inch de-cat section.
Ross sport 3 inch polished intake pipe.
K&N cone air filter.
3 port boost control solenoid.
Walbro 255l/h high pressure fuel pump.
Mapped by bob and lee at dynotech with switchable maps. High boost 392.2 HP. Low boost 320 HP.
Stage 3 competition clutch kit and flywheel.

Suspension/chassis

HSD monopro coilovers.
Full geometry set up.
18 inch Evo X wheels powder coated gloss black.
Yokohama AD08R less than 3k miles road use.

Interior.

Factory standard MR 320 interior with very little where and tear on the recaro alcantara bolsters. A few age related marks but nothing out of the ordinary.

Exterior/body work.

Carbon fibre Rexspeed FQ 400 style lip splitter.
Rexspeed carbon fibre vortex generator.
Carbon fibre front Mitsubishi emblem.
Ralliart mud flaps.
Custom smaller number plate plinth.
I had the front end tidied up at the beginning of the summer by a very good friend of mine who's work is to an exceptional standard. Front bumper was re painted along with all the mesh and all stone chips where removed. whilst the bumper was off the stock intercooler was also re painted in black.
Overall the bodywork is absolutely stunning and very hard to fault,there is a very small ding in the front passenger side door which is smaller then a 5 pence piece but is hardly noticeable.
No rust in the usual places,washed and waxed fortnightly and always garaged.
The undersell was topped up summer last year.

Some pics of the car.

As you can see from the photos its been very well looked after. I looked for about 6 months until I found this one,I was originally looking for a red one but I found there was alot of tatt out there and settled for this one as it was so clean.
The car was last serviced just last week by Ben at Eurospec whom has always looked after it.
The cam belt service was done 11/05/12 @ 28564 miles.

Price.
£14,500 or VERY nearest offer takes it,given the mileage,condition and the choice mods I think this a fair price for an appreciating,more desirable model it is.
If you would like any further details please feel free to contact me any time,if if I'm unable to answer then leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 07767873495
The car is based in Alton,Hampshire and can be viewed weekends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks fantastic, if I were going for a later car, this is just what I'd be looking for.
Thanks mate. It will be massively missed,and has been an awesome car to own. It just doesn't get used as enough.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Very nice motor, im just awaiting a sale of my R34 skyline then i may be in touch about this ��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.