Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time has come to part with my Evo 7. I was planning on selling this year but am doing so earlier than planned as a house I want has come on the market.

Engine

Standard ECU re-mapped by Rich @ RG Motorsport
Ross Sport GT racing 266 Cams
Gizmo boost controller
Ross Sport induction kit with K & N filter
Injen hard pipe kit
Uprated turbo elbow
Unknown down pipe
Magnex cat back
Silenced decat

Chassis

18x9 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with 255/35/18 Goodyear Eagle F1s. All tyres have around 4mm of tread.
PFC pads front and rear
Ross Sport disks
Meister R GT1 spec coil overs
FRSU
Ralliart & Cusco rear braces

Body

Evo 9 rear bumper
Varis style front splitter

I bought the car last summer off fellow member Jam R (original thread https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=525437) and have done about 2,500 miles in it since then. It's spent most of it's time with me having bits and pieces tidied up or parked up out the way.

From my research the I'm at least the 4th member of this website to of owned the car so the history is traceable on here.

The AYC pump has been refurbished and a recon transfer box has also been fitted. Invoices included for both.

The odo is currently reading just over 105,000 which is a mixture of km and miles. 68k of that is in KM so circa 42k miles and the rest has read up in miles making it around 78k miles in total.

MOT expires March 31st 2017.

Next service is due @ 105,800 so in about 800 miles.

The spec remains the same as I bought it from Jason last year with only the exhaust system being changed to something a bit more civilised.

Here's a list of what's been done in my ownership since buying the car on June 28th last year. Progress thread can be found here https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=525792

• June 28th - bought car, spare key cut
• June 29th and 30th - paintwork correction
• July 6th - dents removed from all 4 doors, passenger rear quarter and tailgate
• July 8th - alarm installed
• July 13th - fitted new battery
• July 22nd - RG motorsport fitted magnex exhaust and silenced decat. New aux belt, replaced cv clip and grease, replaced front wheel arch liners.
• July 25th - car into body shop for bonnet and roof respray, drivers side arch rust treated and sprayed.
• August 8th - New alternator fitted at Hayes. Replaced at 103150 on odo
• August 12th - fitted new pollen filter and new wheel bolts 103555 on odo.
• August 26th - Underseal and oil and filter change by RG Motorsport. 103800 on odo.
• September 5th - Tailgate and spoiler resprayed.
• January 28th - new rad fitted and coolant flush. 104939 on odo.

All the above was done to a car which was pretty much already sorted.

Car has recently appeared in Modern Classics magazine for an Evo vs Impreza shootout day.

I believe I got the car for a good price off Jason last year so looking to pass that on to someone else so price is £9600 - no offers.

Car is located in Medway, Kent

·
up the hammers
3,502 Posts
Great car this was mine before jamr very clean underneath when I had it . Then jamr took it to the next level which then rob has done even more .great buy for some lucky person

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Sorry to clutter your thread, but I love this car :smthumbup feel free to delete if i'm cluttering, no offence would be taken.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
GLWTS I just bought the mag with this car in to read :smthumbup

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great car this was mine before jamr very clean underneath when I had it . Then jamr took it to the next level which then rob has done even more .great buy for some lucky person
Thanks for that Sean.

Sorry to clutter your thread, but I love this car :smthumbup feel free to delete if i'm cluttering, no offence would be taken.
Cheers pal, all positive press welcome!

GLWTS I just bought the mag with this car in to read :smthumbup
I've got 3 copies of it :lol: I'll include 1 copy for whoever buys it.

That lip does look good:D

What wheels are that?

GLWTS
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2's

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
The evo 7 has never been one of my favorites but i have to say that is a really nice looking one you have there. Must be the colour lol

·
Premium Member
3,152 Posts
Sorry to see you letting this go Rob .... she is real nice one

I did throw a lot of money at this when I had it and Rob carried on where I left off and took it even higher.

Goes like stink and that colour is just so special making it a real keeper...

I've had a few Evos in my time and would buy this back but having 3 is just not practical even for me !!!

Hope she finds a good Home Rob
I'm happy to answer any questions from prospective buyers

All the best

Jason

·
up the hammers
3,502 Posts
Sorry to see you letting this go Rob .... she is real nice one

I did throw a lot of money at this when I had it and Rob carried on where I left off and took it even higher.

Goes like stink and that colour is just so special making it a real keeper...

I've had a few Evos in my time and would buy this back but having 3 is just not practical even for me !!!

Hope she finds a good Home Rob
I'm happy to answer any questions from prospective buyers

All the best

Jason
I done the transfer box well indigo gt did so it's 100% good and they couldn't find nothing else wrong with it they said it was extremely clean :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
If I had the spare money and space I'd reunite that with it's 'original' wheels ;)

It's a bit freaky that all three of us with a 'stake' in the car:
Sean
Jason and me will be meeting up at Goodwood on Saturday 11th :eek:

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
:naughty:I would have it back but I've just bought a French blue 7 this morning:naughty:
Not having the wheels back :crackup: I now have centre caps and just need to wear out my tyres...

all this banter is free bumps

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pictures of the underside have been requested, which without the car on a lift or set of ramps is quite difficult!

·
Premium Member
3,152 Posts
Solid underneath this one .... no worries on rot

Reactions: Rob R
1 - 20 of 22 Posts