Lancer Register Forum banner

2000 W Silver evo 6

8K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  stevov 
#1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD*****

The time has come to sell my 2000 W reg. silver Evo 6 which I've been the owner of since 2004 when it had 25,000 miles on the clock. It has just turned 49,000 miles.

Only decided to sell as I've enjoyed it for 13 years and it's time for a change and hope someone can continue to enjoy it as I have.

Engine

Stock 4G63 (except for ARP conrod bolts and 3mm lash adjusters)
Stock turbo
HKS mushroom filter with hard piping and battery relocation kit
Autobahn88 large intercooler
Walbro 255lt/h in tank fuel pump
HKS sequential blow off valve
Timing belt replaced by Extreme in Whitburn at 37,000 miles
FORGE expansion tank
FORGE power steering tank
FORGE exhaust manifold heat shield

Exhaust

Magnex down pipe
Decat pipe
3" custom Jap style cat back system

Drivetrain

Stock drivetrain

Interior

Standard interior
Apexi AVC-R
Boost and oil temp gauges in double a-pillar pod
JVC mechless head unit
Buddy club gear knob

Exterior

Top blade of spoiler hydro dipped in carbon fibre finish
Carbon exhaust trim
B-pillar carbon trims
OEM Mitsubishi wind deflectors carbon wrapped
Carbon NACA duct
UK rear plate
Red/clear tail lights
Single piece head lights
Clear side indicators

Suspension

Standard shocks (new OEM shocks fitted at 43,000 miles)
TI*RSR lowering springs
Ralliart front topmounts
Front and rear strut braces

Brakes

Standard Brembos front & rear
EBC red stuff pads
EBC drilled discs
Goodridge brake lines

Wheels/tyres

Genuine BBS CH 18"
Toyo Proxes 225/40 18 (all have 5mm tread)
Red anodised wheel nuts

Fuel filler pipe replaced at 43,000 miles.

Car is running 365 bhp and 340 lb/ft on the stock ECU at 1.65bar. Mapping was done by Sam the Dentist which was followed by an Apexi AVC-R installation and dyno run at Extreme in Whitburn in 2007.

The car was recently serviced at 49,000 miles by Steve Reid at Boanerges Performance and was serviced by him last in 2012 at 45,000 miles. Timing belt was changed at 37,000 miles by Extreme along with service. Clifford Cat 1 alarm\immobiliser installed 2008.
MOT is valid until 27th March 2018.

The car is in good condition for its age but it unfortunately has the dreaded AYC light on which will need looked at, had I planned to keep the car this would have been dealt with. There is the odd stone chip here and there as should be expected for a car of its age. Car has been regularly serviced although I seem to have misplaced some of the receipts.

£2K worth of paint work was carried out in December last year by Dewars Coachworks in Girvan. The front bumper, wings, bonnet and side skirts were repainted to get rid of stone chips. The rear arches were starting to show signs of bubbling so it was dealt with before it could get any worse. The boot floor had holes in it that were made to install a CD changer by a previous owner, again this was treated and painted.

In the time I've owned the car, it's never been tracked or used to its full potential.

Car is listed on forum and Pistonheads.

It will be sold with W15 EVO reg along with some original parts such stock OZ wheels (will require painting), original headlights/indicators, original a pillar and various other parts.

If I've missed anything, I will update the thread.

Steve Reid @ Boanerges can vouch for the car as he has maintained it for a while and had a good look at it when it was in last week for a service. He has also known myself and the car since I joined the forum back in 2004.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.