Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP £8000 for the engine or £10000 for the engine and turbo kit together

I have a lot of high end parts going up for sale, i am starting with the engine and the turbo kit, predominantly the engine will need to sell first as if it doesn't then i will keep it all.
I have collected the parts over the last three years with the intention of doing a full resto on my evo, however the years are ticking by now and i keep saying that i will get on with it this year but in reality i have done nothing but buy all the parts but cannot find the time to put it together as i reckon i am looking at 3-400 man hours which just isn't going to happen this year either.

Here is a list starting with the engine:

prices next to engine parts are indicative of cost

Rosssport 4340 88mm billet crankshaft £1356
Oliver I beam extreme connecting rods £854.60
ARP 625 bolt upgrade £398.80
ARP main stud kit £67.50
ARP flywheel bolts £34.50 (not fitted)
Norris designs 86mm 2.0LR custom pistons £811.80
Norris designs custom grind solid camshafts £658.80
Norris designs solid lifters £658.80
Norris designs H11 head stud kit £298.80
Norris designs V3 dry sump kit £2878.80
GSC power division CNC cylinder head from new casting,see link for spec £3200
https://www.power-division.com/gsc-power-division-s-cnc-cylinder-head-for-the-evo-5-9.html
Cosworth kevlar timing belt £162
OEM aux,timing pulley and tensioner £248.60
OEM full engine gasket set £295
OEM rocker arms £447
OEM inlet manifold studs £46
The engine has been built by race developments in gloucester, its blueprint spec, superfinished crank, torqueplate honed,honed mains.
the pistons had extra machining work carried out by norris designs to increase radial and lift tolerances to the valve head.
cosworth mains,big end and thrust bearing shells.
cosworth head gasket
rocker cover hot tanked,dash fittings installed,baffles re set, painted red.
cost £3440.73

which all totals to £15857.73

as you can see there was no expense spared on this motor, i would prefer to sell it with the dry sump kit on it as i am not keen on separating on a motor that cost so much, this motor would do from a 500hp to 1000hp built car, it really just depends on which turbo you bolt on to it.
i will not post it either, collection only.

price is £9900

AMS turbo kit:new and unused

Full v band turbo kit compromising AMS manifold which has been zirotec coated,precission engineering 6266 gen2 BB turbo (750hp rated)Tail wastegate,AMS turbo elbow and down pipe,all oil lines and gaskets,air filter and pipework,intercooler pipework,fan.

Price is £2900

Will see how this goes and may update the thread with more parts later.

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Wow, some spec and eye watering prices, good luck with getting the sale though. Someone chasing big power would be keen im sure.

I have a lot of high end parts going up for sale, i am starting with the engine and the turbo kit, predominantly the engine will need to sell first as if it doesn't then i will keep it all.
I have collected the parts over the last three years with the intention of doing a full resto on my evo, however the years are ticking by now and i keep saying that i will get on with it this year but in reality i have done nothing but buy all the parts but cannot find the time to put it together as i reckon i am looking at 3-400 man hours which just isn't going to happen this year either.

Here is a list starting with the engine:

prices next to engine parts are indicative of cost

Rosssport 4340 88mm billet crankshaft £1356
Oliver I beam extreme connecting rods £854.60
ARP 625 bolt upgrade £398.80
ARP main stud kit £67.50
ARP flywheel bolts £34.50 (not fitted)
Norris designs 86mm 2.0LR custom pistons £811.80
Norris designs custom grind solid camshafts £658.80
Norris designs solid lifters £658.80
Norris designs H11 head stud kit £298.80
Norris designs V3 dry sump kit £2878.80
GSC power division CNC cylinder head from new casting,see link for spec £3200
https://www.power-division.com/gsc-power-division-s-cnc-cylinder-head-for-the-evo-5-9.html
Cosworth kevlar timing belt £162
OEM aux,timing pulley and tensioner £248.60
OEM full engine gasket set £295
OEM rocker arms £447
OEM inlet manifold studs £46
The engine has been built by race developments in gloucester, its blueprint spec, superfinished crank, torqueplate honed,honed mains.
the pistons had extra machining work carried out by norris designs to increase radial and lift tolerances to the valve head.
cosworth mains,big end and thrust bearing shells.
cosworth head gasket
rocker cover hot tanked,dash fittings installed,baffles re set, painted red.
cost £3440.73

which all totals to £15857.73

as you can see there was no expense spared on this motor, i would prefer to sell it with the dry sump kit on it as i am not keen on separating on a motor that cost so much, this motor would do from a 500hp to 1000hp built car, it really just depends on which turbo you bolt on to it.
i will not post it either, collection only.

price is £9900

AMS turbo kit:new and unused

Full v band turbo kit compromising AMS manifold which has been zirotec coated,precission engineering 6266 gen2 BB turbo (750hp rated)Tail wastegate,AMS turbo elbow and down pipe,all oil lines and gaskets,air filter and pipework,intercooler pipework,fan.

Price is £2900

Will see how this goes and may update the thread with more parts later.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
If you end up selling turbo on its own
Might be interested in the turbo kit -turbo
As would be looking to run a pt5858

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Won't sell the turbo kit till the engine go,s buddy as if it don't sell then I will build the car back up 👍🏼

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
That's fair, if I have some spare cash would take the lot
Good price for a solid engine & turbo kit

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Interested in the complete turbo kit if someone wants the motor

·
Premium Member
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interested in the complete turbo kit if someone wants the motor
Hi mate, I could e sold the turbo kit 5 times over at the price, any kit at this spec either rosssport or norris is over 4 k 👍🏼

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Hi mate, I could e sold the turbo kit 5 times over at the price, any kit at this spec either rosssport or norris is over 4 k
Yea I know. And guaranteed soon as I pay out for one from them yours will become available

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Hi Marko

Sent you a PM but your inbox is full. I asked for more information on the Engine and turbo.

Simon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts