Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right finished fitting all the parts i'd collected over the last few weeks and tidyed the car up no end, still some odd jobs to sort but that can wait for now.

spec of the car
Autronics
AP Front brakes
HKS twin plate clutch
Goodridge hoses
Bolt in Roll Cage
Additional diagonal bar
Recaro SRs
3" Sabelt 4pt harnesses
Uprated fuel pump
Sard fuel regulator
2 bar boost gauge fitted in central air vent
DP ex manifold
Full Magnex Exhaust inc downpipe and decat
Forge uprated BOV
Ralliart Carbon handbrake
Greddy profec apec 2 boost controller
Ralliart Sill plates
Ralliart Carbon dash suround
Ralliart aluminium pedal covers
Red Ralliart mudflaps
Front fogs
Tein coil overs with upper mounts
Ralliart front strut brace
Ralliart rear strut brace
Cusco rs boot brace
Ganador Carbon Mirrors
Carbon Spoiler blade
Carbon oil cooler vent
Carbon exhaust heat shield
Carbon oz wheel centre's
Battery relocation kit
4" inlet kit with k&n air filter
whiteline roll bars front and rear.
evo 9 spark plug cover
twin catch tanks

since having the car i've relocated the boost controller, fitted battery relocation kit in the boot, fitted 2 new fog lamps, painted the boot out, stonce guarded and undersealed all 4 wheel arch's, tein super street coil overs with upper mounts, new track rod ends, roll bar links front and rear, powder coated all wheels and fitted new carbon centre caps, evo 9 spark plug cover, fitted new mudflaps, fitted wheel arch liner full front pass side, new read door to arch seal, fitted carbon exhaust heat shield, new wipers,

took out and cleaned all 4 seats, g3'd the full car and gave it a good clean not had a coat of polish or anything as yet though.

still to fit, whiteline roll bars :smthumbup and new diff bolts :(

had the car 4 weeks now and hardly drove it due to the amount of work i've done but the couple of goes i've had if feels more nimble than the 8 and just feels quicker over all its getting there and will be happy with it soon

piccys

hope you like :smthumbup

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks sweet bobby :smthumbup
Very clean and tidy. :mitsi:

(off topic, how'd you get on witht he parcel claim?)

Gaz
its going through still thats all i know upto 4 weeks to srt out a claim :wallbang: :crackup:

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
its going through still thats all i know upto 4 weeks to srt out a claim :wallbang: :crackup:
Man thats poo.
Ive just received something damaged in the post from interlink but because I signed for it before I opened it I cant claim, rough ar$s bas..rds! From now on im going to open everything that gets delivered, whether the delivery bloke is stood in the p!ssin down rain or a foot of snow!

Good luck with it, let us know the outcome eventually :smthumbup

And looking at the pics again, ya new motor is mint :thumbup::coolsm:

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
looks propper tuff bobby how you finding it compared to the 8 mate

the exhaust heat shield looks the best part mod fitted :mhihi::thumbup:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks propper tuff bobby how you finding it compared to the 8 mate

the exhaust heat shield looks the best part mod fitted :mhihi::thumbup:
not really drove it since i've had it, its been in bits but the little i have drove it i like.

wasnt keen on the driving postition in the 8 seat to high etc, but in the 6 its perfect suits me real well.

only time will tel but so far impressed :smthumbup

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
not really drove it since i've had it, its been in bits but the little i have drove it i like.

wasnt keen on the driving postition in the 8 seat to high etc, but in the 6 its perfect suits me real well.

only time will tel but so far impressed :smthumbup
wicked mate hope to catch a glimpse of it soon :thumbup:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
just a quick update on things, had both rear 1/4's and the back door seen to by a dent dr i know, and what a job he has done. well pleased with the results

diff bolts have now been changed, the 12.9 ones it had in had not been thread sealed in place :rolleyes: so came loose.

speedo drive gear has finally come from mitsi, my local mitsi parts department are useless after sending me a speedo drive sensor for on the gearbox not the speedo drive gear from in the grearbox, they even asked me on the phone if the drive gear was in the rear diff :wallbang: had to go show them the piece i needed.
also gearbox was full of water when we took it apart :eek: its had a good strip down, bearings and everything checked, luckily it wasnt fit to long ago by its last owner. so kinda glad we had to take the box apart now. :rolleyes:

and both whiteline roll bars are now fitted, both bolts on the rear snapped holding the roll bar on so had to drill them ****ers out :goingmad:

also just won some greddy 60mm guages on e-bay so there the last bit to fit when they come next week

this cars been a nightmare from the min i picked it up. but me and my mate have battled on and its now nearly ready for the road. :D

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
well then little update on my evo,

its going in for some paint very soon so should look mint.

also my martyn aka (madmaxed) skyline owner :thumbup: got a autobahn intercooler kit but didnt use the cooler pipes so i bought them off him very cheap with the blue silicone ends, 1 of the pipes needs some work to make fit but the top cooler pipe almost fitted a treat.

just needed a little bit taking off the bottom and it fitted to the evo 6's bottom cooler pipe a treat, then a bracket needed taking off the side, and a flange welding on for the bov.

also since i moved the battery to the boot i was sick of looking at the battery brackets in the engine bay so i removed them and will be getting a bit of paint once the bumpers and skirts are in for paint.

had my bonnet vent done same colour as my wheels

and a satin black sunstrip

1 - 20 of 57 Posts