Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my car in today at Extreme in Whitburn. Wanted a Dyno run to make sure everything was ok following the recent changes Ive made, also to have a nosey at the power it was making. 1st car Ive ever had on a Rolling Road. :)

Recently fitted -

3" Downpipe + 3" Decat to go with existing cat back system.
Walbro 255lph Pump
Induction Kit
Dump Valve
EVO 4 Mines ECU

Peak boost 1.2 then holds 0.9 / 1 bar
Max Power 291.7bhp @ fly & 251.5 @ wheels @6803rpm
Max Torque 298.4lbft @ 3660rpm
Running quite rich but only down to the Mines ECU.

Going to refit the MBC and increase/adjust until it holds 1.2bar, then dyno run it again.

Happy as larry. :)

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

It only peaked at 1.2 for 500rpm then settled down to 1bar. Going on John's comments I should see 320bhp when it holds 1.2bar after the MBC is fitted.

Thought I had the boost controller in the boot but I had left it at home :( so this was running actuator pressure boost.

I did think it sounded a bit hard on the engine listening to it with the bonnet open to start with as it was really screaming, but then realised thats just a normal day for it as I drive it pretty hard myself when I take it out. :mhihi:

Looking forward to 1.2 bar :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
rollin roaded

Thanks

It only peaked at 1.2 for 500rpm then settled down to 1bar. Going on John's comments I should see 320bhp when it holds 1.2bar after the MBC is fitted.

Thought I had the boost controller in the boot but I had left it at home :( so this was running actuator pressure boost.

I did think it sounded a bit hard on the engine listening to it with the bonnet open to start with as it was really screaming, but then realised thats just a normal day for it as I drive it pretty hard myself when I take it out. :mhihi:

Looking forward to 1.2 bar :thumbup:
nice one mate :smthumbup just meant with then revvin it so hard etc , didnt mean boost :handsup:

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah when the 1st run was finished he started to rev it really hard with the clutch pressed. Never seen that part of the Rolling Road before on any vids etc.

Was music to my ears lol

:mitsi:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts