Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon and thanks for looking at my thread.

Vehicle: 1999 Evo 6

Mileage: 122k km's will go up as it is still in use

Price: £4,995

Let me start by saying this is cheap for a reason. It is a very tatty example with surface rust to most panels including a bit on the roof. Lots of things don't work properly for example the sunroof closing, electric power mirrors, door speakers etc. There is chassis rust, boot rust and it will need restoration. Suspension knocks, things rattle but........ it is such great fun to drive an iconic legend.

The engine and gearbox actually perform very well. Turbo kicks in nicely and it's very smooth, linear power. The clutch doesn't slip and it goes through the gears as it should. I don't really want to break it as I haven't got a garage to store all the parts.

I acquired the car knowing it needs a lot of work to underbody and body but have to spend the money on my new house. This is ideal for someone that has the time and space or just wants something tatty for a track car.

I've fit 4 brand new Goodyear Eagle Assymetric 2's on the Enkei Evo 8 wheels. Apart from HKS mushroom filter and alpine headunit, it looks pretty standard.

MOT is unti mid May.

I have the log book and it is HPI clear but I'm sure not every panel is original paint.

It's a great opportunity for someone who has the expertise or accesss to a good bodyshop.

Price is non negotiable as it is by far the cheapest Evo 6 in the U.K.

Feel free to message me to arrange a viewing or video call as I'd be happy to walk you around the car.

Tom 07967632967

1 - 3 of 3 Posts