Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1995 WRX version 2 with the bigger TD05 turbo for sale

main thread here: http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=143522

Mot'd until Late July 2010
Taxed till end of Jan 2010.
FSH since import in 2001
new rebuilt engine from Agra in June09 (~3500 miles ago) with later type con rods etc. and certificate.
clutch done last year
below all fitted last spring/summer:
front & rear brembos from 04 STi
front Performance friction 2 piece discs and PF pads - if they fit likely i'll take the discs and put them on the evo - too good to go at this price.
rear mintex 1144 -ctech pads and discs - all recent.
3" japspeed ss exhaust turbo back and decat
17" inovit prodrive style alloys with 2 recent toyos t1r on rear & hankook ventus on front - 215/45/17 (only bought the alloys in July)
new HKS reloaded air filter
Dawes device set at 1.15 Bar
walboro 255l fuel pump.
Apexi PFC with hand controller - recently remapped by thedentist
regular oil change with millers fully synth/castrol
~70k miles (based on import cert showing km then converted to miles)
slight wear to drivers right bolster - still firm
blitz turbo timer, modes, lap times & adjustble & intelligent
car all good for age & mileage

just before christmas on way to work I was forced to take evasive action due to some nutter trying to overtake a lorry and thinking he could "make" the gap - I chose the grass verge over the head on with said nutter and articulated lorry. ***** didnt even stop to check if i was ok - but has since been done with dangerous driving.
with the grass being wet and literaly on a slippery slope the scoob unfortuneatly slid down the embankment and came to a gentle rest against a rotten fencepost and barbed wire - minor paint scratches from barbed wire fence; bumper, bonnet and rear quarter need painted - rear quarter has a dent that i pushed out but will need a panel guy to sort properly. no other damger.
see below for pics.

Bargain £1650 ono. to get rid before I keep it for the track and get into trouble form the wife.

PICS TAKEN TODAY

·
Registered
687 Posts
haha why put pics of your car off road in a for sale add?!!!
I thought that, but he's been honest enough to mention the accident in the ad, so maybe to show that it wasnt exactly a bad one?
Nice looking car though, good price too! Good luck with sale :smthumbup

·
Registered
687 Posts
ye supose, suggests to me that its been ragged tho.

something i wouldnt have done personaly but i admire his honesty now you mention it

goood luck dude
Fair point! Doesnt look too bad though, and good price!! :smthumbup

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ye supose, suggests to me that its been ragged tho.

something i wouldnt have done personaly but i admire his honesty now you mention it

goood luck dude
if you read the ad you'll realise i had to take avoiding action for an oncoming pr!ck overtaking a lorry; car was enjoyed and very well maintained, not ragged - alway warmed up and with turbo timercooled etc..
pics were included only to show how the paintwork was damged - other than that car is in great cond for year.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
more pics taken today before the snow got heavy.

i have more pics too on request; for interested parties.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts