1996 P Reg Mitsubishi Evo IV, 67,000 miles, 2.0 litre turbo petrol 280bhp, Steel Silver (Metallic), 5 Speed Manual, 2 keys, 5 previous owners, HPI clear, JDM Import, low road Tax PLG (£295 per year), MOT: 04.08.2022.

Mitsubishi Evo IV GSR in exceptional near-factory-original spec and benefiting from a comprehensive mechanical restoration at AutoTorque between 2017-2019. Was featured in Octane magazine (July 2019) in a ‘Japanese Rallly Replicas’ article.

Imported into the UK in 2006 with 50,000 km and speedo converted to miles per hour on import (all documented); now reads 86,000 on the odometer = total mileage of 67,000 miles.

Full comprehensive service history with huge paperwork file and history. Recently had an interim service 15.04.2022. Towards the end of June 2021 had the following service work carried out [24.06.2021] oil & filter change, replace cam belt kit, fix minor oil leak – front & rear crank shaft oil seals replaced. During the period of 2017-2019 under went a full mechanical restoration costing approx. £8,000 at Autotorque including: gearbox rebuild, new clutch & lightweight flywheel, front and rear brake discs & pads + caliper refurb, full suspension service & freshen up (all bushes, new drop links, ball joints, tie rod ends, diff bushes, full 4 wheel alignment, etc.), cambelt, AYC, all serviceable items, cavity wax & full underbody seal & rust prevention. The original 16 inch OZ alloy wheels have been refurbished with new OZ decals on them and new OZ centre caps, fresh set of tyres [Toyo Proxy TR1] have recently been fitted in July 2021.

Body is very clean and tidy, no dents or marks, no rust/rust bubbles, front & rear wheel arches are perfect, sills good. Paintwork is in great condition for its age, does have minor stone chips to the front end (most of which have been touched in) & a few age related blemishes but nothing bad. Bodywork has been professionally ceramic coated last year. Underneath is all in very good order – no rust or rot, as mentioned above had full underbody treatment carried out by AutoTorque. Interior is in lovely overall condition, again all standard & original. Recaro front seats are in very good shape with only minor wear (seats covers have been fitted under my ownership) certainly not battered & heavily worn like most you see, door cards in good form with slight shagging to some of the fabric in areas, headlining good, carpets all good no holes or marks.

Runs, drives and performs really well. Is actually really nice driving a near standard example and makes you appreciate just how good these cars are out the box. Completely standard apart from aftermarket exhaust system.

Car was known to me before I purchased it as was owned by a close friend (whom I badgered to sell it to me), owner before was a MLR member as well. I’ve owned it for almost 2 years and has been garaged throughout my ownership and only driven in nice weather, SORN over winter periods and never taken out in rain. Had its first trip out this year to Japfest Silverstone where it was displayed on the MLR club stand. Really nice example and an appreciating future classic.

For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact me. Extra photos & video etc. available on request.

Price: £14,500

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle