Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,due to a change of plans i am putting some of my cars up for sale starting with this MI16 powered Peugeot 205GTi

It started life as a 1.6 sunroof model.

The sunroof has been plated as the previous owner(Whoosh,MLR) was going to use it for road rallying but emigrated to Spain!

It has had a fully rebuilt faultless MI16 powered plant fitted with high lift cams and K&N airfilter & 1.6 gearbox giving it approximately 192BHP.

The rear beam set up was replaced by myself to the 1.9GTi disc setup.
The front brakes have also been upgraded to 306 GTi6 spec,it brakes very well.

The mechanics are all in excellent working order as are the electrics,starts first time any weather.

Seats are Cobra buckets on runners with harnesses.

There is a full weld in roll cage and hand held fire extinguisher.

Drive shafts have both been changed a couple of weeks ago and the diff replaced as i thought it was on its way out.

MOT until end oct 2009 ,no tax but i will tax it at buyers expense if required.

I can deliver anywhere in the counrty for £1 per mile

This car has been mainained without limits as its my business to keep it in good order.

It has been hired out by many MLR members including SiB321,SteveC,S4FFF to name drop and im sure will back up what a great car it is.

Oh and it has a £150 non slip omp steering wheel which does exactly what it says on the tin!

Any test welcome as are questions.

Im looking for £2000 for it.

Liam 07966061412

Attachments

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lovely mate i used to have a 309 MI16 and loved it good luck with the sale :smthumbup
Cheers,i dont want to get shot of it, but ive big plans and need to suffer in the short term to make it all work!!

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump before i sink this whisky and head off up to bed:coolsm:

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
PM Kosta as he wanted something to go and play at the ring with.

Or he said something about wanting a toy to play with and something to do with a ring :rofl:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ON HOLD UNTIL THE MAN FLIES IN FROM MALTA ON THURSDAY WOULD YOU BELIEVE:smthumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts