Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 19” Oz Superleggera alloys in excellent condition, recently bought from a fellow MLR member.

I am looking to sell for offers.

The wheels will come with a new set of black lightweight wheel nuts. These were bought a few weeks back and have only been used to fit the wheels to my car (as picture) on one occasion.

Wheels are fitted with Toyo T1s' tyres which are worn on the inside edges and could do with changing.

I also have a brand new set of 235/35/19 Toyo Proxes T1r tyres ready to fit.

Wheels and/or tyres pick up only, cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Free Bump for you :smthumbup you can't argue with the pirces on those...I've just bought 18"s and they came to quite a bit more than that little package. For anyone wanting 19"s on an Evo then you need look no further. :smthumbup

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hi mate, just a stab in the dark.... ive got a set of nearly new Atec wheels, 17's, with very good Yoko A306 tyres, they're finished in anthracite, il try and get you a pic up..... if your interested?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi mate, just a stab in the dark.... ive got a set of nearly new Atec wheels, 17's, with very good Yoko A306 tyres, they're finished in anthracite, il try and get you a pic up..... if your interested?
18" speedlines turini's!! they are in silver
look at pic below
Thanks for the offers but neither really what I am looking for.

Looking for dark superleggara, superturismo, MR from VIII :smthumbup

Cheers.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Thanks for the offers but neither really what I am looking for.

Looking for dark superleggara, superturismo, MR from VIII :smthumbup

Cheers.
Hi buddy, probably of no interest to you, but thought I'd mention that my Evo 9 Enkei's covering 12,000 miles are sitting about in the garage...Forgot all about them as they're tyre wrapped and hidden away. The tyres are reasonable and most definitely legal. I would say that the have about 5mm - 6mm each but can check for definite with my tyre gauge if your interest. Alloys from memory have no marks any any of them, but can also check that as well.

Looking for offers at the £240 mark...

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi buddy, probably of no interest to you, but thought I'd mention that my Evo 9 Enkei's covering 12,000 miles are sitting about in the garage...Forgot all about them as they're tyre wrapped and hidden away. The tyres are reasonable and most definitely legal. I would say that the have about 5mm - 6mm each but can check for definite with my tyre gauge if your interest. Alloys from memory have no marks any any of them, but can also check that as well.

Looking for offers at the £240 mark...

Regards

Mark
Thanks for the offer Mark but I already have a set of Enkei's originally fitted to the car:smthumbup

Midweek bump........

I can e-mail/post pictures of individual wheels if required:mitsi:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ive decided to resurrect an old post as I am no longer a member and cant post pictures.

I sadly no longer have my car but still have these great looking 19's in the garage. Obviously I am no longer interested in a swap for 18's.

If anybody is interested PM me with an offer. Wheels are fitted with worn tyres and as original post I have a brand new set of tyres that can be sold with the wheels if required.

Cheers:smthumbup

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nothing and then four PMs in an hour:confused:

For all that have asked the lowest price I will take for wheels/tyres + light weight nuts + centres + brand new tyres would be £600 collected from my house.

This is really my lowest price, please no stupid offers as the new tyres alone cost over £500:smthumbup

Cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats a bargain mate id sit on em before sell for that - i sold mine for £750 ish not long ago with used tyres.
Yeah I agree it is a good price but to be honest I just need them out of the way, as you know 19"s take up a lot of space.:D

Had an offer last night so now provisionally sold, cheers:smthumbup

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like these are still for sale, yet another MLR timewaster:wallbang:

Anybody interestd??

1 - 19 of 19 Posts