Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to say not long bought brand new centre caps for them. Also they go over Brembo's and recently they fitted perfectly over my 8 pot K-Sports too :D

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
They fit fine without spacers I take it ? Would you split them? I have loads of tyres for some reason ;)

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
They fit fine without spacers I take it ? Would you split them? I have loads of tyres for some reason ;)
Chris is living in the sticks at the moment and is struggling with an internet connection, so I will relay quetions/answers.

He said 'Yes fit without spacers and would split if had a buyer for both.'

Dave

·
Premium Member
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Dave,

Seem have got brief internet on my phone lol.

Fraid I would rather only split if had a buyer for the tyres. Would do the tyres for £200 and wheels for £400 then.
However I am open to sensible offers for them both together.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Had a lot of interest on the text but mostly wasting my time lol.
May go ebay some time soon, rather an mlr member have them though.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wonder if they would look good on my blue evo 8? Anyone fancy a photoshop of these wheels to a blue evo 8? :blush:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Scrap that i just found some images on google. They are nice rims but i was looking for some along the lines of G-force or XXR 527 or team dynamics 1.2. Sorry for that mate and GLWTS. :)

Dave

·
Premium Member
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Scrap that i just found some images on google. They are nice rims but i was looking for some along the lines of G-force or XXR 527 or team dynamics 1.2. Sorry for that mate and GLWTS. :)

Dave
:crackup:
Dont worry matey they sold yesterday anyway :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Big thanks to Chris for selling these wheels to me, they really do suit my red4 so well, now time to roll the arches and raise my coil overs up a bit, thanks again Chris.

·
Premium Member
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Big thanks to Chris for selling these wheels to me, they really do suit my red4 so well, now time to roll the arches and raise my coil overs up a bit, thanks again Chris.
No worries matey, they do indeed sort your evo. Will look great once coilovers are raised a bit :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts