Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale, the non dished ones but based on the drift version...

NO TYRES INCLUDED!!

They are £760 new...

http://www.potn.co.uk/p1040515.htm

Nice wheels, will fit over standard brembo's and they DO NOT rub the arches becauses of the offset; et35.

all in very good nick apart from one which has a couple of chips which could just be touched up.

Would like £400 ovno

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
can you not remember i ask you about 2weeks ago if you were selling your wheels jim:wallbang:

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you not remember i ask you about 2weeks ago if you were selling your wheels jim:wallbang:
I apologise mate, i lost the PM mate :wallbang:

If you wanna work something out gimme a shout :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
JimBFC in another change of wheels thread!:eek:

Seriously, nice wheels, I've seen them because I bought Jim's previous ones. Top bloke.;)

·
Registered
747 Posts
aren't they just the torques, as the drifts are a little different, well mine are :s..

bump for some nicee wheelss ;)

edited: sorry just read the width, mine are wider thats why there is more of a dish :)

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aren't they just the torques, as the drifts are a little different, well mine are :s..

bump for some nicee wheelss ;)

edited: sorry just read the width, mine are wider thats why there is more of a dish :)
As far as I know they are actually drifts, normal torques only have 5 holes drilled for the studs, these have same holes as the drift edition, but I did actually think only the dished ones were drifts, i dunno :blah::eek::)

·
Registered
747 Posts
i don't know lol, as when i was looking, i thought the flat facing were torques and the ones with the dishes were torque drifts. either way love these rims :D..

i'd change the 18.5 width ;)

bump

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i don't know lol, as when i was looking, i thought the flat facing were torques and the ones with the dishes were torque drifts. either way love these rims :D..

i'd change the 18.5 width ;)

bump
the 9" and 9.5" are dished bud, 8.5" flat faced, but multi studded by the looks like the drift version.

Wish some dished ones would go on mine without spacers cos I love these wheels :cry:

·
Registered
747 Posts
the 9" and 9.5" are dished bud, 8.5" flat faced, but multi studded by the looks like the drift version.

Wish some dished ones would go on mine without spacers cos I love these wheels :cry:
i have 17 x 9.5 on my 6 with no spacers :smthumbup..

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sweet jimbo get some pics of the new wheels up and wash the thing you wheel sl4g.................
Good price i think i'll wait till the new set are for sale
lol...actually thinking these look and drive better than the new ones :eek:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts