Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been asked before, but after searching the forum for answers, I still don't have any conclusive ones.

An E4 has on offset of 46mm, and has 205/50/16's as standard.

What width of alloy will I need (i.e. 7.5 or 8 ), what offset is best, and which tyre size is recommended to maintain the best rolling road radius?

Most Wheel/Tyre places seem more interested in the money than getting the combination correct.

Can anyone help, or can they recommend someone who will know for definite? I've got to order them within the next week...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re:18

Grog.....spending more money?

Sorry about the previous wheels..but see they went to a worthy home!

Will keep a close eye on this thread though;)

HKS SSQV fitting tommorow!:D

What were those dates for Torquay again? (striping hard drive crashed...30 gig down the tube - lost all previous e-mails:()

Later

Colie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Stud,

I'm trying to! Would be nice if anyone on the forum knew what I needed and could help me out though!

I'm down in Torquay on Easter Bank Holiday, so if you're around, we'll organise a meet. Did you have your HKS SSQV fitted?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Grog,

HKS SSQv fitted this afternoon!:D

Best money i've spent on my evo so far... the bees ########!

throttle down...chnage gear.....pppwssssswhhoowwwoopp......Bloody brilliant:D!..gets them looking in my direct before i've arrived!

I love it...

Got to get my exhaust sorted to finish it off.....

Hopefully arrange somthing for torquay.... and if you still have the wheels in a few weeks may be able to help you out;)

Colie.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I've still got the std 16's on my E4
I am also interested in what Grog is asking for
as I am hoping to change my wheels soon!!

Tony:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Come on guys! Help us E4 owners out! We just want to upgrade our wheels... Surely someone can help us?

Stud,

You've been cleaning your engine haven't you? I can tell!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Grog,

and i thought you would never notice!!http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tonguewink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Stud

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I have some Radius R3s Rims and Tyres for an E4 18 . I will be selling them soon - in the mean time if anyones wishes to try the wheels on their car you are welcome to do so.

Paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts