Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
After still suffering a delay for my 18 OZ Superleggras (which will probably need a 5mm spacer for the front as well!), being told that they will not be with me for another 2 weeks at least.

Does anyone know of any alternatives, I'm not too worried about the cost, all I am worried about is the weight and they they must be silver/polished.

I heard that the Ralliart Extreeme wheels are light, but have not managed to find out what weight...only that they are light (which does not help!)

any advice?...or should I just still wait for the OZ's (albeit with a spacer)

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Re:18

The BBS Challenge wheels are pretty good, PE have them (I have them) as well as BBS direct.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3

Yes Blade, I have looked at these, and they are very nice, but not quite as nice as the OZ'z (in my opinion) - but no-one seems to know what the weight is, as I'm changing my wheels I may as well go for the lightest I can.

I do know the advantage also with the bbs and that is that I will NOT require spacers with them.

G

·
Discussion Starter #5

Ant, M8, where have you been?

The Extreme wheels are made by Team Dynamics and are part of the Pro-Forged range and weigh 7.3 kgs.

Try this link http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com/

Regards

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter #6

Hi, Simon...thanks for that, checked out the site (at last one with weights) - looks about right, in fact I do think that the Visage is more attractive than the OZ's, and the weight is amazing 7.3 compared to 8kg on the OZ's, just emailed my supplier - lets see how quickly they can get these ones?

Simon.....been away (did mention it on the board) - supposed to go to Hong Kong, but they increased flight time - 14 hours!! - and as I had DVT a few months ago (not through flying) my doctor begged me not to go especially as we had recently been to St.Lucia and he thought all this was too risky...anyway to cut a long story short, we had to go away somewhere and believe it or not we ended up in Ayia Napa!! - good time though.

Blade - I have scoured the web and have found now weight for yours yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7

Simon, finally got a price for those Team Dynamics, the problem is they take a month to order, because the build them from scratch to match any car, price? £2950 for 4 but that does include tyres (toyo's)...thats quite a lot of money for 0.4 kg of weight saving....but must admit they do look great....maybe I will have to take control of my senses and stick with what i am getting...everyone will think I'm mad if I buy them!

G

·
Discussion Starter #8

Speedline do a 8 x 18 Magnesium rim for tarmac rallying which is incredibly strong and lightweight.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9

I thought that they were white - would look a little funny on a black car, I have though now decided to stick with the OZ's - would have gone for the Team Dynamics - look great, but really cannot justify that price!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts