Lancer Register Forum banner

17" x 8.5 Rays Engineering Volk Rims + Tyres

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  michael barber 
#1 · (Edited)
(SOLD)For Sale - 17" x 8.5 Rays Volks Engineering Rims + Tyres (SOLD)

6.9KG i'm thinking thats quite light

Bronze
Bridgestone RE070 Tyres still got some miles left in them
Rays lightweight lug nuts inc locking nut included

Will post up more details/ pics in a while

Measured the et as +38 (as can't find stamp)

Note sure what they are worth if anyone could help me with a guide price please ? - I bought the car with them on, drove spot on with them on but being a traditionalist I've put E5 original white OZ's back on it

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Very nice wheels. I was looking for them, but ended up with the same size and colour in RE30s for £650. TEs are more popular than REs though (because the CEs take all the multispoke attention because they look curvier and such, despite being considerably weaker).

17s will never make the money that 18s will because they aren't fashionable. Mine felt immediately so much more responsive at the wheel when I put my 17" RE30s on in place of the 18" ultralites that were on it when I bought it, but then again that swap shed a few kg too so its not a straight comparison.

I don't know if the TEs came in a paint finish originally, but the original bronze RE finish on mine is an anodised bronze finish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.