Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed the membership has just passed the 1300 mark. That's nearly 1000 new members in a year!

Still, whenever a meet is organised, be it purely social, RR, whatever, the turnout is relatively poor (not quality just quantity).

Why is this? Do a huge majority just look but don't touch ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
is that online members or people who pay the cash and get the mag? if its the mag bunch, they prob don't know about the meets anyway, maybe we should put out ads in the mag?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1300 on-line members.

The mag ad bit is in hand, apparently.

I can't believe that 1250 odd members only come on to find out techie info!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Members of the Forum and members of the MLR are two seperate things!

3 or 4 of the 'profiles' listed for this forum are mine due to the server going bonkers a few times and killing peoples profiles/accounts. Times that by a 60 or 70 people it probably happened to and that accounts for say 200-300 dead profiles. Don't forget either that people have also had trouble signing up which no doubt introduced a load more erronous(10) accounts. A few people also have sold their Lancers but their accounts will still remain, also some people don't post on here anymore but also their accounts will still remain. Oh yeah and don't forget the overseas people.
All in all there are probably 400 active people on the forum, 90% probably own Evo's and of those 80% are in the UK giving a total of 288.

Actual MLR membership is running at about 300-400 I believe but that does include some people from overseas who obviously can't make UK meets. Besides some people are sad antisocial gits and don't go to a lot of meets anyway........(like me ;))

1 - 4 of 4 Posts