Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Im new to this forum and as I said in my post in the newbie section im looking to change from a Subaru to an evo, or as I would usually say "defect to the darkside" lol

Anyway, the spec of the car is as follows:

Subaru Impreza WRX SL (sunroof and leather, very rare)
65500 miles
originally running PPP
FSH
8 months mot and 5 months tax
bran new break pads all round
2 bran new toyo proxes on the front, good rainsport 2's on the back
tracking just done

mods are as follows:
turbo back afterburner vortex exhaust 2.5"
pipercross panel filter
walbro 255 fuel pump
HKS SSQV dump valve
17" Revolution Millennium Alloys
plasti dipped scoop and top half of the spoiler
Replica STI spoiler
mud flaps
Full live remap by mark @ tdr wawrick (Scooby legend) to 294.1bhp and similar torque with printout to prove

awesome car, never let me down and never wanted for anything. Honestly this has been my favourite car and I will be sad to see it go.

only bad point is that the spoiler had a bit of a bad spray job so looks a bit crap round the bottom, this was the main reason for the plasti dip, however if you don't like that it can be peeled off.

[/URL][/IMG]

if you want more pics, just ask and ill email you some

my number is 07817328581 if you would like a more direct approach

Price is £4995 or im looking for a swap/px on an evo, primarily looking at 7's and I would of course add some cash for the right car. I have at the moment up to an extra £1000 to add at the moment.

Any questions just ask :)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Your not going to get a good evo 7 for your car and 1k mate.

You wouldn't even get a dog of one for that.

You need at least 8k

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have a friend looking for a blob sti, how much of the car is sti spec? Has it had brembo upgrade etc, any pics of interior? It's a nice looking car but there's a big difference between a wrx and a real sti, not sure if he'd be tempted. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts