Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hayes

Today

Some how I managed to lose my jacket today, I think I put it on the back of a chair by the computers when it was my run & then forgot to pick it up. looks like it may have been picked up by mistake.

Its a short navy blue jacket, smoth finnish, zip up front.

It had my wallet in as well with ID cards, driving licence etc

Looks like I am going to have to cancell them, what a pain

If you have picked it up by mistake & email me before 07:00 Thursday I will give a £150 reward, its worth that just to save the hassle of changing the cards

O you have to send it back to me as well

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Fatman said:
Hayes

Today

Some how I managed to lose my jacket today, I think I put it on the back of a chair by the computers when it was my run & then forgot to pick it up. looks like it may have been picked up by mistake.

Its a short navy blue jacket, smoth finnish, zip up front.

It had my wallet in as well with ID cards, driving licence etc

Looks like I am going to have to cancell them, what a pain

If you have picked it up by mistake & email me before 07:00 Thursday I will give a £150 reward, its worth that just to save the hassle of changing the cards

O you have to send it back to me as well
how would anyone here have it :D

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its not a smart jacket, some one might use it to clean thier dipstick, I am not bothered its only the cards I want, its just so much hassle getting all the cards

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Fatman said:
Your right, but if they were picked up by mistake they wont be used, what would any one buy at this time of night any way
Are you kidding I know you have heard of the internet cos your on it! Get em cancelled. Its a pain but not as much as a pain as your credit card company not paying out on £10ks worth of goods wrongly bought with your cards.

I'm no thief but I could easily get 5 rolex's delivered to a untracable address by tomorrow afternoon ;)

:(

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Hopefully somebody accidentally picked up your jacket by mistake and will realise when sorting the car out. There were a few 'non MLR' types watching the sprint and i really hope one of them has not wandered off with it :(

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
why don't you get the attendee list and mail/pm everyone pronto....

would hazard a guess that not all of those there would have seen this thread ?

hope you recover the items....

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cancelled the cards this morning

It appears nothing was spent @ the time of cancerlation, phew

O & no one cut thier arm off today

Whats that song

Things can only get better

really though in real terms my problems are small

Thanks again everyone