#1 ·
Evo VIII FQ-400 in white

Reg is WX54 HVG, at Copart with fire damage

Anyone know this car?

#2 ·
Evo VIII FQ-400 in white

Reg is WX54 HVG, at Copart with fire damage

Anyone know this car?
Used to belong to Luke S on here he spent loads on it then sold it feb/ March time believe engine through a rod causing a fire.

Will want a new engine plus anything fire damaged sorting unsure what it would be worth now once fixed.

Believe it's one of 2 in white. Still has original brakes mirrors wheels which finding are half the battle. Chassis is a good one. Search his old threads. If I knew it was for sale earlier this year it would have been sat on my drive probably in the same state :cry:

#12 ·
Steve's original build thread:

https://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=372299&highlight=White+fq400

When built, this was the best and most sought after road evo (at least) on the forum; monster and meticulous build with no expense spared or corner cut, an FQ400 and a white MR (gorgeous and rare).

It was for that reason that I went up to see the car in 2015, prior to buying my 9, with the intention of driving it home (no plane ticket home :eek:) but there were a few cosmetic issues standing in my way (caused by the owner that bought it from Steve, prior to Steve buying it back). From the looks of Luke's thread, i have no doubt that these were all rectified to a high standard!

Really sad to hear that this has had some trouble and i hope not in Steve's ownership (he bought it back from Luke after the tidy up) as he is a top bloke and loved the thing so much he bought it 3 times!!

I hope this goes to a good home and gets brought back to life. :smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.