Polite Request to anyone at VS - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum

Go Back   Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum > General Stuff > Suggestion Box / Bug Reports

Old 15-05-2019, 14:53   #1
Tom Dick
NR555

Car: Evo VII, forged at NR with a 3076
My Car
Polite Request to anyone at VS

I know the MLR community doesn't really matter to anyone at VS, but can we please get pictures back to something like normal so "us" the users have a forum we can sensibly use & view?

Surely it can't be that hard, it did used to work before you arrived.

For example here we have a genuine advert for a car that even viewing on a 27" monitor the pictures just f--k it right up, making the whole page unbearable to navigate and view.

If we can't even view pictures properly just in which direction are you heading? What are your aims for the MLR? Is it just a gradual self destruction due to poor hosting? What's the catch? What is to be gained from a VS point of view. Educate me on your business model.
If your beliefs bring comfort to your heart, Then who am I to try and tear your world apart? I wish you well in your endeavours and your life, And I'll leave you to yours if you leave me to mine, It's not your place to impose religious law on the rest of us like so many have before, and it's equally not my place to say you're wrong I don't have to read your book and you don't have to like this song
Tom Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tom Dick For This Useful Post:
Dereksti (15-05-2019), grants (15-05-2019), river evo 6 (15-05-2019), simon ralliart (15-05-2019), TimC (16-05-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 15-05-2019, 16:54   #2
Barry P.
Senior User

Car: Red Evo IX GT, Silver Evo 2 GSR, Radical SR3, Van Diemen Formula Ford,and a big "Datsun".
My Car
Tom, the reason the pictures mess it up is because the OP didn't resize his pics before posting. I have an app on my phone called Image Size which I use before posting phone pictures on forums.
Tom Dick (16-05-2019)
Old 16-05-2019, 05:12   #3
Tom Dick
NR555

Car: Evo VII, forged at NR with a 3076
My Car
Thanks for the info Barry, but it would be so much easier if we didnít have to &rse about resizing. No offence to the OP in the fit sale thread, but maybe he wasnít aware that due to how the forum works his for sale thread would look so eh!t because of the picture issue.

Iíll download the app now
If your beliefs bring comfort to your heart, Then who am I to try and tear your world apart? I wish you well in your endeavours and your life, And I'll leave you to yours if you leave me to mine, It's not your place to impose religious law on the rest of us like so many have before, and it's equally not my place to say you're wrong I don't have to read your book and you don't have to like this song
Tom Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: